Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Want To Know If It's Possible To Use Hnd For Entry Into A Part-time Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Know If It's Possible To Use Hnd For Entry Into A Part-time Programme (536 Views)

The Polytechnic,ibadan Daily Part-time Programme 2014/2015 / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission Into Full Time ND, HND & Post-HND For 2014/2015 / Yabatech Part-time Nd And Hnd For 2010/2011 Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know If It's Possible To Use Hnd For Entry Into A Part-time Programme by esdane(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
i'm sort of confused here.i'll finish my HND programme next year,but i still want a Bsc degree.sponsor for full time may be somewhat impossible,so i'm thinking i could start working with my HND and pursue the degree on part-time basis.pls,how possible is this?
Re: I Want To Know If It's Possible To Use Hnd For Entry Into A Part-time Programme by seyizee(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2010
You are in the right direction my dear.Nobody wants to help anyone any longer.So,kudos to you for the decision.Find a moderate job that is not time consuming,enroll for your H.N.D and surely,u are on the ladder of success.Mind you,you cannot go places with your O.N.D.So,a step further takes you farther than your contemporaries.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial Form / Participate And Win Recharge Vouchers / Project Topics And The Materials For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.