Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Cheap Bulk Sms - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap Bulk Sms (2830 Views)

Send Very Cheap Bulk SMS To About 79 Million Phone Numbers. / Cheap Bulk Sms (generate Millions Of Gsm Number For Advert) / Whre Can I Get Cheap Bulk Sms In Nigerai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Bulk Sms by laserboy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
Dear All,
I just opened a beauty salon in Abeokuta and in need of cheap bulk SMS provider.
I need this service so as to be able to reach out to my customers.

Anybody with any idea?

Thanks.

Edward
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by YINKUS101: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2010
call me on 07037683299
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by laserboy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2011
Why should I call you. If you want to help, then give the details here so that others can benefit from it. Thanks.
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by ColAsabe: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
Hi Yinkus101,

I'm also interested in doing some bulk sms but i need someone that can provide me with a customer database so if you have that please explain how it works and let's do business.

This is pretty urgent so i'll be expecting your reply
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by iffy43k: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2011
we have access to over 35millions GSM numbers in nigeria either globacom, etisalat, or MTN.
these numbers are grouped into various categories depending on the targeted audience.

all you need to do is to know the type of people you are targeting to advertise your product to and then once you have determine this, you will buy the numbers and you will compose a short message and send it to those numbers bearing your customized business name.

we offer both the gsm numbers and bulk sms, which made us distinct from other people.

what you need to do is to tell us your targeted audience and the amount of sms that you intent to buy, then we will get across to you.

ifeoluwa (08137552416)
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by YINKUS101: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2011
You can visit www.mysmspoint.com or call 07037683299. we can sell for you for as low as 1.20.

Best Regards,
Olayinka Solomon
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by ajamuadedayo: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
ACubed SMS is the simplest, fastest, cheapest and most reliable way to send customized bulk text messages to literally thousands of GSM and CDMA cell phones in Nigeria and Globally. kindly log on to www.acubedsms.com for information and registration. you call also mail us on info@acubedsms.com. our 24/7 mobile line is 08062743674.
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by youngint: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2011
Try checking out websites with Bulk Sms Service.

I can't recommend any for now.

Goodluck!
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by alldone(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2011
you may also want to check www.smsegress.com, www.timelybulksms.com for help
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by DesolaSMS: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Coolest Bulk SMS Site, Cheapest Nigerian Bulk SMS Yet.

http:www.rapidnigeria.com
Signup @ www.rapidnigeria.com/signup.php  and  buy SMS from N1/SMS

Contact us: 07089575757 email: info@rapidnigeria.com

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by alldone(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
i got 5units sms free at www.smsegress.com. the automated nature of the site is amazing.
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by elderprince: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
Get your own BulkSMS Website Within 24 Hours N20,000 only and buy sms [size=15pt]@ 0.77kobo on gbnsms.com[/size]
With:
Free User Guide, Free ebook on how to get over 2000bulksms
Free 3000 Units
Free GSM Number Database of your state
We will give you free coaching to make money from the sms industry
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by spaceluv: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
So many links have been submitted..

Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform
Cheapest Tarrif at 1unit = 1sms Policy (see portal for details)

*SMS units DO NOT expire
*Auto-messaging (auto-compose) for Large Companies supported
*Desktop and Mobile apps (Blackberry, Android, Symbian, webOS, Windows mobile)

Just check for yourself
---
www.smswheels.com
www.smwheels.com/m [MOBILE SITE]

Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
If you are yet to start buying bulk sms from nigeria then, www.mobilesms24.com is the way to go.
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by lanbaba: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
If you need cheap bulk sms in nigeria, try www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
The service is reliable, fast and affordable
smsexperience also offer you bulksms reseller package
Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by sotimonpe(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Get a Free Bulk SMS Website Today(18/11/015) + Free Training on Mini importation Business

Dear friend, my name is FALOWO ADEMOLA S. I am the MD of Samlowo Communication Enterprises.

As part of our own Social responsibilities, and to mark our MD 30 years Birthday we have decided to empower 30 Nigerians by designing a complete Bulksms website for any interested Nigerians free of charge. And to train them, on:

1. Mini importation Business.
2 MOBILE MARKETING/ (BULK SMS BUSINESS BUSINESS):
3 Online Recharge Card Business:
4. How to sell any products through internet/online
5. How to Make money from Jumia Nigeria.

Requirement to qualify for this offer: only available for the first 30 people that take action
1.complete this form BY clicking or copy the link below
http:///forms/CgxpZE4JrN
or text your name location to 08075800577
2. you will receive a text messages that will instruct you on what to do, to move to the next level.
3 you will be asked to send 2 propose domain name.

08075800577 08062094853
from www.facebook.com/sam.lowo

Re: Cheap Bulk Sms by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
honest bulk sms service is what you need. visit www.honestbulksms.com

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Babes,tis Is For You! / Register Your Business Name Now / Soild Tank Farms For Sale And Lease Within Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.