Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Covid19 True Secret Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19 True Secret Exposed (1083 Views)

Key IPOB And ESN Secret Exposed / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China / Nigerians Deceived!!!! Anenih's Secret Exposed, He Was Never A Hero After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19 True Secret Exposed by Tboy1419: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Pls guys if you have enough data you should watch this YouTube video to the end, this exposed a lot of the people behind the covid-19, and there is nothing like covid-19, and all the death and cuffing you see in Italy and America are all fake, although some people died but like the thousand figures you see on CNN and BBC, they all lied about it, and there is no virus name covid-19, I can't explain much but the video will give more information and understanding about the bad government putting fear on people to stay at home just to crippled the world's economic and buy sometime to invent the vaccine that will reduced the population of the world, that's where the virus is, it's inside the vacine, God bless you all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujqyiQO8TFc
Re: Covid19 True Secret Exposed by okeyfineboy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Space
Re: Covid19 True Secret Exposed by jared007: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Very nice. Watched it to the end. Same thing Pastor Chris exposed us about.

Unfortunately many people won't watch it since it's not Tonto Dike on set

1 Like

Re: Covid19 True Secret Exposed by kunleweb: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
I've constantly said there's nothing like Covid19
Re: Covid19 True Secret Exposed by Xisnin(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tboy1419:
Pls guys if you have enough data you should watch this YouTube video to the end, this exposed a lot of the people behind the covid-19, and there is nothing like covid-19, and all the death and cuffing you see in Italy and America are all fake, although some people died but like the thousand figures you see on CNN and BBC, they all lied about it, and there is no virus name covid-19, I can't explain much but the video will give more information and understanding about the bad government putting fear on people to stay at home just to crippled the world's economic and buy sometime to invent the vaccine that will reduced the population of the world, that's where the virus is, it's inside the vacine, God bless you all.

Another graduate from YouTube university of propaganda where blind boys lead blind men.
Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 True Secret Exposed by Tboy1419: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Xisnin:

Another graduate from YouTube university of propaganda where blind boys lead blind men.
Get well soon.
. Guy, you dey crazed, I resemble your age mate, bia, becarefull .
Re: Covid19 True Secret Exposed by yyba: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Xisnin:

Get well soon.

Re: Covid19 True Secret Exposed by Globad(f): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Xisnin:

Get well soon.

You deserve a carton of vintage wine
Re: Covid19 True Secret Exposed by greencard: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Video is now pull down by YouTube

(1) (Reply)

Similarities And Difference Between The Fulani Race And The Chinese Race / COVID-19: Why Sowore Should Be Placed On Suicide Watch / Biafra : " I'm Coming Back And Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.