Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Beware Of False Teaching During Corona Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of False Teaching During Corona Time (161 Views)

Benny Hinn Confession About False Teaching On Prosperity / Jehovah Witness Is Built On Lies And False Teaching. Get Out Of That Cult! / A Case Of False Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of False Teaching During Corona Time by flakky02: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
There is audio message going viral on whatsapp from a man living in UK, who claim to expose some hidden secrets about corona virus and 5 G network.

While I don't know how false or true his claims on 5G/Corona virus are but I know some errors and heresies he has subtly injected into his claims which I want to warn children of God to beware of it:

1, he said you can continue to sin until 2022 and after 2023 no more forgiveness. That is high level biblical heresy. When you are a child of God, you don't continue sin, and no one knows when Jesus will come, He can come now or before 2022, so if he says you can continue sin till 2022 but rapture takes place before then or people die during that time, what will happen to their eternity?

2, he said at the 0:54 play of the clip that "I swear with almighty God" brethren, Bible warns us not to swear with anything let alone with Almighty God. And this person claimed that God is using him right now.

So, with all his care and claims on corona virus and 5G, you are not to share or forward this audio message to others because of the heresies in his message, so you don't partake in spreading heresy in the name of exposing new world order.

God bless you and help us all till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Teaching During Corona Time by Glorymax: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Amen.

There was a post of Fr. Oluoma where he made references in history of mankind, different global diseases that killed so much.
Assuming coronavirus is contained now, and I pray it should, the deaths by coronavirus is not a match to many of those diseases in the past.
Corona will go like it came, and will join its peers in history.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stations Of The Cross / Until Nigeria Recognizes The South East, Nigeria Doesn't Have Future- Rev Priest / Catholic Archdiocese Responds To Criticisms In Regards To Parishioners Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.