Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

A Strange And Confused Observation In This Period Of Isolation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Strange And Confused Observation In This Period Of Isolation. (476 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Observation In Bustop's / Nairalander Observation In Port Harcourt- PICTURES / Critical Observation In The Sentencing Of Former Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange And Confused Observation In This Period Of Isolation. by Moji12(f): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good day my fellow nairalanders. First of all i do not know if this is suitable section to post this.

I have been pondering on this said observation that i decided to put it up if is just my wild imagination or there are other people like me observing it too. Who else has observed that as this lockdown is ongoing there have not been beggers or mad people roaming the street.

It is still understable for beggers to comply but biko how did the mad people get the message? Where are they putting up now? Who informed them about the situation of things in the country?

I am so confused that i decided to air my opinion. Thinking out loud.

Cc lala.
Re: A Strange And Confused Observation In This Period Of Isolation. by Ivimilly: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
E belike say you na madman you con come Nairaland dey find your betherens. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Strange And Confused Observation In This Period Of Isolation. by Brandonx(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
How did you arrive at that conclusion? It's been long I last saw mad people roaming. Or is your area filled with mad people?
Re: A Strange And Confused Observation In This Period Of Isolation. by RuddyFusion(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Last time I went round I noticed that too
Re: A Strange And Confused Observation In This Period Of Isolation. by helinues: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Even though they are mad , but some of their senses are still working.. Them seeing no movements will definitely alert them to stay at one place
Re: A Strange And Confused Observation In This Period Of Isolation. by princemillla(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ivimilly:
E belike say you na madman you con come Nairaland dey find your betherens. cheesy

Chaiii cheesy I doubt if you will make heaven cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Ask Rock(Position of Chief of staff to the president) / What Abba Kyari Tried To Do For Nigeria Before His Death - The Economist / How I Contracted Coronavirus – Governor El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.