Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Coronavirus: China Market Re-opens And They Still Eat Bizarre Creatures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: China Market Re-opens And They Still Eat Bizarre Creatures (334 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Market Re-opens And They Still Eat Bizarre Creatures by kutashi: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bizarre Foods to Eat in China
bizarre foods to eat in china

Chinese people LOVE to eat.

If eating were an Olympic sport, no other country would come close. I’ve never seen a nation show so much dedication to consuming anything that walks, crawls, flies, swims, slithers or grows in my whole life until I travelled to China. Bizarre foods? Yes, please.

I’m a food lover, therefore, most of my time spent travelling the world is wandering through food markets in search of tasting anything that is recommended to that country or indulging in food that locals love to eat.

I thought that I was quite the adventurous eater until China seriously tested all of my culinary barriers.

Here are ten of the most bizarre foods to eat in China.
Would you dare to eat any of them?
1. Sheep Penis
Yes, you heard that correct. Threaded on a stick, grilled and served hot.

bizarre foods to eat in china

2. Tuna Eyeball
I’m told this tastes similar to squid and comes with severed muscles and fish fat around the eyeball. The eyeball is boiled, seasoned and served. Bon Appetit.

3. Bird’s Nest Soup
A Chinese delicacy made using the nests of a small Chinese bird, the swiftlet. The bird makes its nest from its own saliva, which hardens when exposed to air. Chicken broth is added to the saliva to make this soup. Like many things in China, its famed for its health benefits.

4. Chicken Testicles
Chicken testicles seem to show up on many menus in Hong Kong. The testicles themselves look much like large white beans which are boiled or fried whole with a soft squishy inside. They’re served in a broth with your choice of rice or noodles. Nothing like a bowl of testicles for dinner!

Read further: https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/14d733bbf6956f917f8130cf4e1619c6?client=news
Re: Coronavirus: China Market Re-opens And They Still Eat Bizarre Creatures by dawnomike(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
You need to visit China after all these is over... some of the foods are not as bad as portrayed i guess grin
Mehn! The foods are badder than bad!!!!lol
Re: Coronavirus: China Market Re-opens And They Still Eat Bizarre Creatures by bigiyaro(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
why won't they eat what they want? knowing fully well that the virus did not come from the animals they were eating, after all nor be today dem start to eat all those tons. They know the virus came from a lab.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Distribution In FCT (as at 12/04/2020) / Coronavirus Distancing May Need To Continue Until 2022, Say Experts / Sunlight Destroys Virus Quickly, New Govt. Tests Find,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.