Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) (108612 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by ThinkB4mention(f): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In
a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean
water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to
hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa?
How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy
Are you Chinese ambassador or their advocate?
I pray the scale in your eyes should be cleared ASAP....... All I can see in these your post is trying to force Nigerians to be empathetic with your sympathy for them..... it's just as if you are telling a guy to marry a Lady, just cos the lady has been there for him all thru...... undermining other critical issues their union will result....
Be proactive please
You're just busy flooding every thread with this your sympathetic write up ..... I am pretty sure that a Chinese man composed this write up for u

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Dalby(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBIa8mk3DY
PART 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITy3X9NtBE
PART 2

Ever since its announcement by China in 2019, It is least to say that so many conspiracy theories have sprung up ever since COVID-19 broke out, where people share their opinion on what is the cause of the pandemic, but the one most talk about is its link to the 5G network, new world order, the coming of the antichrist, and the eventual end of the world.

A British man had earlier uploaded a video online, showing the new TWENTY POUND NOTE (£20) which was recently released in Britain and claimed that at the back of the note, you would see a 5G mast and symbol of coronavirus over it. The notes entered circulation on February 20, 2020, and is made entirely from polymer.

Not so long ago, Senator, Dino Melaye shared a video online, where he advised the federal government to desist from installing and using 5G infrastructure in Nigeria, while also linking the Network to the coronavirus deaths.

While nations are researching a cure to the virus which has killed thousands globally over a short period; while other nations are on lockdown in a bid to prevent further spread of the virus, a new video is now making waves online, which shows pastor Chris Oyakilome sharing his own opinion, why he thinks the pandemic was created.

Pastor Chris, the General Overseer of Believers' love world tells a congregation he was preaching to that the pandemic was created in order to popularize the 5G network, which is gradually gaining attention across the world because the network has advance Artificial intelligence (AI), that can solve nearly all the human problems, which is a major breakthrough for science, technology, and medicine.

It is of the opinion of Pastor Chris that for the creators of the 5G network to make the world accept this new technology, the creator has to send fear into the world, and therefore be able to make everyone to embrace it as the possible way out for their problems.

Pastor Chris should be too educated for this...comments like:
*When l did my research l found out that...Does God no longer talk to you?
*They are pulling down all the information on the net that was direct and re-editing them...Why did they put the information there in the first place, if they did not want you to see it
*They want to introduce 5G, military grade internet...meaning the military is already using it. How do you conderm something you haven't used
*It is not like 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G is 10 times faster....So
*This time everyone will have a permanent number, not the number on your passport, you don't need your passport anymore...hahaha, what of BVN and NIN numbers that we all did Or in advanced countries, social security number hmmm

Funny enough all their healing schools are not mentioning CORONA positive turn negetive All of them are now civil, devoting more attention on internet solutions to tithe and offering and visual conferencing and meetings...

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Ezmans: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
jared007:
Tittle is a little misleading because according to Pastor Chris, the New world order plan won't be successful now till the church is raptured.
pastors turning Bible upside-down very shamefull

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by CrestMan: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
UKBobo:
He should find a roof and jump - rumour peddler.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by ivolt: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scammer Chris Oyakhilome.

The Jerry con artist.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Bukden16(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Everything seems confusing.
But who owns the 5G ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by CrestMan: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
[[s]quote author=HocusPotos post=88100367]using rapture to scare their gullible flocks while they keep stockpiling cash, assets and private jets grin[/quote]
[/s]

You remind me of Noah's generation and what happened to them. I pray it doesn't happen to you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by menzo4u: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have taken my time to watch the video. There are things he failed to tell us.

In the field of Science and Technology, every assumption is supposed to be proven before being accepted.
What is the source or the cause of Covid-19 which is making people sick? Is it truly due to the radiation from the 5G network as they want us to believe? If yes, is there any scientific proof to this? If not, it means this is simply a conspiracy theory as there is no prove to back up the claim.

But unfortunately, this is Africa where people have been brainwashed not to make research against what a religious leader says. The truth is that Science and Religion are not friends, get your facts right and do your research.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by vikithor(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Improve your life,get a driving skill,be relevant to your family, society and worship center.learn how to drive both manual and automatic cars.Call/ WhatsApp us via contact below
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by sammyj: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who produced the 5G for them. China which is non western. All of them are the same and evil abeg!!!
MERCHANDISER:
opportunity
a
water,
those
do.
hate
brainwashed citizens.
How
Etc
Roads, scholarships, etc
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by duchaB(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

Why are you worshipping a charlatan instead of God?
Has the coronavirus not opened your eyes to the impotence of these jokers?

They could not predict it, they cannot cure it, all they can do is spitbstuoid conspiracy theories

I understand you Bro. I think many of them put up a facade, they aren't what they try so hard to make their followers believe.
On the other hand, there are still a handfull of sincere ones.

But regrettably ones who have been brainwashed aren't hearing none of all.this..

I feel you Bro..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by HocusPotos: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
CrestMan:
[[s]quote author=HocusPotos post=88100367]using rapture to scare their gullible flocks while they keep stockpiling cash, assets and private jets grin
[/s]

You remind me of Noah's generation and what happened to them. I pray it doesn't happen to you
[/s]
tell your daddy GO to sell everything he have and maybe we'll listen to him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by CrestMan: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
[[s]quote author=GeorgeTheCoder post=88100406]The only thing pastor fried hair exposed is his foolishness, that of the mods who allowed this to get to front page, and that of the OP who put this up.[/quote][/s]

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by ivolt: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

Are you Chinese ambassador or their advocate?
I pray the scale in your eyes should be cleared ASAP....... All I can see in these your post is trying to force Nigerians to be empathizing with your sympathy for them..... it's just as if you are telling a guy to marry a Lady, just cos the lady has been there for him all thru...... undermining other critical issues their union will result....
Be proactive please
Most Nigerians are incapable of making sound decisions.
That is why Buhari, FFK and Dino Melaye ends up on top.

French doctors suggested they test untested vaccines in Africa.
Even Congo has accepted to be the Guinea pig.
No one raised an eyebrow because the master race(i.e the white did it).

The conspiracy pastors don't care either.

We know the colonizers and we know the slave traders.

Since the scale over your eyes has fallen.

Have you destroyed all the Chinese made goods in your house yet?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Prudencely:
All I can say is that 2020 is one hell of a year.

1. Iran vs USA
2. Soleimani
3. Trump Impeachment
4. Coronavirus
5. Buhari
6. Endtime
7. New World Order
8. Australia Bush Fires
9. Oil Prices

You forgot Kobe Bryant?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by CrestMan: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Onlyonebuhari:
Another Yahoo guy on the altar sighted. A pastor that can't prophecy on the coming of Corona is doing maths of Corona and 5G. If not bad governance, those fake pastors need to be in jail.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by X0012(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Have u done any research to prove people that also think like pastor Chris wrong? Do you have your findings?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Bunch of fucckkers

Primitive fuckerrs

Anybody that support this conspiracy shit deserve two medals
Medals of stupidity

First medal should be given for being stupid
And the second medal should be added incase he or she lose the first one
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by ThinkB4mention(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dalby:

Pastor Chris should be too educated for this...comments like:
*When l did my research l found out that...Does God no longer talk to you?
*They are pulling down all the information on the net that was direct and re-editing them...Why did they put the information there in the first place, if they did not want you to see it
*They want to introduce 5G, military grade internet...meaning the military is already using it. How do you conderm something you haven't used
*It is not like 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G is 10 times faster....So

Funny enough all their healing schools are not mentioning CORONA positive turn negetive All of them are now civil, devoting more attention on internet solutions to tithe and offering and visual conferencing and meetings...
Is your 4G slow......tell me any technology or equipment currently in Nigeria that 4G can't absorb ?
Nigerians currently does not have any device that 5G will be required
Be guided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by CrestMan: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Seunpaul01:

grin grin grin

That's the new famous job now.. Conspiracy theorist.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by sprints1: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
philo04:
The end is here...he has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying...just like days of noah
trash
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by CrestMan: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Dyonne:
More like he exposes his ignorance.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by 4xplore: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
abbey621:
AS someone with vast experience in I.T and mobile computing, I can't help but laugh. I would love to ask the pastor about radio waves and frequencies. The mere fact that he has successfully linked a bioorganic virus to waves emitting mass is astonishing, he deserves the Nobel Prize. Truly with such a great leader like Pastor Chris, we can fire all our scientists and allow his religious ministries to guide us into the future....Halleluyah grin grin grin grin

Our me of God should stick to their calling. Venturing into fields they are ignorant about will do them no good.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by ThinkB4mention(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
ivolt:

Most Nigerians are incapable of making sound decisions.
That is why Buhari, FFK and Dino Melaye ends up on top.

French doctors suggested they test untested vaccines in Africa.
Even Congo has accepted to be the Guinea pig.
No one raised an eyebrow because the master race(i.e the white did it).

The conspiracy pastors don't care either.

We know the colonizers and we know the slave traders.

Since the scale over your eyes has fallen.

Have you destroyed all the Chinese made goods in your house yet?
You're still roaming around the bush
Stop digressing...read my mention well....and requote me again......
It seems you're a slow learner ......
You're sounding sentimental and sympathetic.....
Wake up
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by CrestMan: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
chaloskyx:
Pastor Chris my man as usual you got wind of the rumours spreading around about 5g and the anti christ you decided to jump on it told your church staff to get you info to make an online presentation. As usual you pastors take advantage of certain fears and latch on them to make your followers come to you for salvation and prayer and of course you in turn get their attention and access to their pockets. well carry on am sure when another more believable story comes out again you would also jump on that too. funny guy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by AntiWailer: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Oblitz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Corona virus was created so that everyone would embrace 5g. Classes would now be conducted from home using 5g. People world now be working from home using 5g technology.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
opportunity
a
water,
those
do.
hate
brainwashed citizens.
How
Etc
Roads, scholarships, etc
and a team from China on her way here,,,I see China becoming the world power,,, by the time corona is gone,,,they already far ahead,,,they back in business now,,,no new cases at all....
9ja Better continue their good relationship with them,,,, they been open to us totally
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by hightempo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Suddenly everybody has become theorists, Scientists and philosophers. The reality now is that the humàn race is in danger and whoever solve this puzzle wins the gold medal...We don't need any theory or explanations all that is needed right now is solution. Where are people who claims to see revelation @ ds crucial time
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by dandollaz: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
opportunity
a
water,
those
do.
hate
brainwashed citizens.
How
Etc
Roads, scholarships, etc
Chinese are devil.There gift are devilish I work with them alot.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by tony5(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
YoungLionken:
No excuse, there's no conspiracy anywhere.

Ebola virus came out from Africa, should we call it conspiracy too??
I Don't Believe This Western World When It Comes To Telling The Fact,all They Do Is Make Excuse For Their Mistake And Making Pay For It. Imagine Those Stupid France Doctors Telling The Media That Africa Should Be A Testing Ground For The Cure Of Covid-19, That Show Those Acclaimed Diseases And Viruses Never Originated In Africa But Brought To Africa For Testing And Experiments. Ebola Was Never Gotten From A Monkey As Claimed By Medical Practitioners But They Needed An Evidence. In China, Its Said That Covid 19 Was As A Result Of Seafood And Rodents They Eat But Remember That They Have Been Living On This Food For Long, Please, Lets Stay Safe And Healthy, Less Of What The Western World Tells Us And More Of Our Own Rational Thinking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"TBJ is a man of God " / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / The Middle Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.