Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Cooking Id Not For Me, I Hate Sweating - Toke Makinwa Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cooking Id Not For Me, I Hate Sweating - Toke Makinwa Says (422 Views)

“cheat If You Must” – Toke Makinwa Says As She Flaunts Her Curvy Backside (photo / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Id Not For Me, I Hate Sweating - Toke Makinwa Says by maxigrammedia(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Toke Makinwa has made a big confession on twitter about why she hates to cook.

According to the fashionista, cooking will make her sweat and smell and she hates anything like that.

Toke Makinwa Was All Suited Up For Ushbebe Live - Nigerian ...
Toke Makinwa

She further added that This is why I love Junks, thy do not require stress, they always come to my rescue.

In her words ”I walked into my kitchen ready to cook and walked out with a glass of wine in my hands, cooking is not for me, all that sweat and smell yuck, crackers to the rescue..maybe I’ll try tomorrow’

https://maxigrammedia..com/2020/04/cooking-id-not-for-me-i-hate-sweating.html

Re: Cooking Id Not For Me, I Hate Sweating - Toke Makinwa Says by Jayslicky: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
shocked

You hate sweating when you are cooking but you don't care sweating when you are been fvcked by your sugar daddies.
All these old hag sluts, with no value.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Record Producer Maleek Berry Shows Off His Football Skills And Talent / Ikwuemesi, Founder Of Sosoliso Airlines, Dies Of Coronavirus / DAVIDO & Summer Walker EXPOSED | Burna Boy & Cardi B Make Magic | Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.