Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

How To Make Money From Home - Corona Virus Lockdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Home - Corona Virus Lockdown (661 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Home - Corona Virus Lockdown by chidijay(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
How To Make Money Online During the Corona Virus Lockdown.

The amount of traffic on the Internet has increased by 20Percent over the Corona Virus Pandemic, and then "boooom" everybody saw the need to be updated on "HAPPENINGS" around the world and also a step further to stay safer !.

I will Build you a blog that automatically adds content and videos without you doing anything, integrate AdSense and You get paid per view from Amazon.

Continue reading to understand better.

Everybody stays online now no matter what. The news on Corona Virus is HEADLINES !

Because of this, fake news about the Virus are up on the internet and I know you hate that and you wished you had a blog of your own where you could share genuine info about the Virus and help people and you don't mind putting some cool Dollars into your Bank Account.

You are staying at home and staying safe too.

Here is what I've been up to.

I learnt how to build a unique Website/Blog that updates global news on the CORONA VIRUS automatically with lots of Content/Videos added !!!!!!!!!!

so you don't have to "really" stress yourself writing !

Here's the "icing"--

You make money from these websites I will be designing for you and quickly too I say ! make money when someone buys a PPE, make money from Google AdSense ( over $2 per click) ..etc..

And as a way of helping, the amount I charge for this is insanely JAW DROPPING !

But it's only open to TEN persons only !

send me a DM let me set you up on this !

P:S - I will delete this post in 24hrs so share if you don't need it. Someone else might.

Here is an example of the site ...
Send me a message _whatsapp- 08181364526
bit,ly/3aIV1wK

PS: replace the coma , with a .dot

Re: How To Make Money From Home - Corona Virus Lockdown by chidijay(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why not make some money while in your house ..actually doing nothing !
Re: How To Make Money From Home - Corona Virus Lockdown by chidijay(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Start your blogging career today !
Re: How To Make Money From Home - Corona Virus Lockdown by chidijay(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2020
You only have this chance !..early birds get discount !
Re: How To Make Money From Home - Corona Virus Lockdown by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Contact us for your procurement from China 1688, Usa Ebay.com and amqzon

we also buy airtime for cash.
Gift cards: Amazon plau store steam wallmart paypal and co.

we also design website and blog for business and personal use.

whatsapp 07081997275

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: OGIC Gives Food Items, Cash To Over 300 Ogun Residents / Surest Betting Strategy For Everyday Profit / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.