Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .. (743 Views)

Picture Of A Pretty LAUTECH Student Who Died This Evening / Genuine Job Vacancies I Received / I Received Help On My MMM 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by bukkysam(f): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
it is well
Re: .. by ojun50(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tell us the name of the church ND let confirm from there members
Re: .. by daddytime(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukkysam:
Gud day ma/sir,follow daddy on live program by 9.00am tomorrow.Take & keep record of attedance,offering,tithe and monthly thanksgiving.Thanks God bless you.

Is this not wickedness?

lalasticlala
oga seun

Why are you not replying him or her with the question you are posing here?
Re: .. by bukkysam(f): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
ojun50:
Tell us the name of the church ND let confirm from there members
No don't let us do that sir. I just want hear people's opinions. Thanks
Re: .. by powerkey: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukkysam:
Gud day ma/sir,follow daddy on live program by 9.00am tomorrow.Take & keep record of attedance,offering,tithe and monthly thanksgiving.Thanks God bless you.

Is this not wickedness?

lalasticlala
oga seun

Fulani terrorists on rampage.

you're evil.

You're a Muslim trying do hard to destroy Christians.

it will never be well with people like you.

1 Like

Re: .. by bukkysam(f): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
powerkey:

Fulani terrorists on rampage.
you're evil.

You're a Muslim trying do hard to destroy Christians.
it will never be well with people like you.
You are sick sir
Re: .. by LegendaryLover(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukkysam:
No don't let us do that sir. I just want hear people's opinions. Thanks
opinion or insults? with the current waves of online insults fired at spiritual leaders in nigeria. I doubt u want to hear opinion.
u just looking for someone to insult both true and fake pastors together.
But what u need to understand is that ENCOURAGING PEOPLE ONLINE TO INSULT PASTORS WILL NOT IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE. what can improve ur life is hardwork, creativity, ideas, time mgt, imagination, intelligence, etc. Not cursing people online TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Buhari Has A Hole In His Neck, Says Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu / Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' / What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.