Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Don't Go Out On May 4th: See Five Reasons Why. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Go Out On May 4th: See Five Reasons Why. (760 Views)

Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, May 4th, 2020 / Five Reasons Why Ladies Fall Into The Hands Of Wrong Guys / Download Nans Aluta Gyration Album From 1st To 4th Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go Out On May 4th: See Five Reasons Why. by Consray(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Most people have mixed feelings about the recent announcement by President Buhari regarding lifting the ban on lock down even though there are still a few restrictions.

I know we all want to return to normalcy and continue living life like before or even better, but there are important things to consider before going out as a cure to this virus hasn't been known.

Here are some reasons why you shouldn't go out on May 4th:

1. There has been no positive improvement on the number of victims and/or patients of corona virus, rather the number is on the increase, going out will only increase your chances of contracting the deadly virus.

2. If you provide no essential services, and you can still work from home, by all means, remain at home and stay alive. Going out unnecessarily will only expose you to more harm than good and will be of no good interest to you.

3. Don't go out if you can't afford sanitizers, protective masks and gloves because you stand the chance of getting the virus, meanwhile, chances are minimized with the right outfit.

4. If you have old parents and relatives at home, you had best stay at home, because you can transfer the virus to them which will not be an easy fix, because aged people with low immunity, are more prone to death from the virus, so it will be in their best interest if you don't go out.

5. Finally, if you have been noticing or feeling any symptoms of the virus and you have been on self isolation, please, don't go out, stay indoors and observe at least two weeks of quarantine so as to be sure you are free from the disease and also prevent it's further spread by transferring it to other people you come in contact with.

Always remember to stay safe, wash your hands and keep your environments clean.

The safety of our lives is in our hands, literally too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Out On May 4th: See Five Reasons Why. by Victorycollins(f): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
You'll Be shocked to find out that WhatsApp isn't as boring as it seems.
Click here to find out why
https://regulartvshow./blog/

Join here and get the best laughs on a daily basis...
Thank me later!!
Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...
Re: Don't Go Out On May 4th: See Five Reasons Why. by strafist911: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
MUMU!
Since the inception of the "so called" corona virus in Nigeria, how many people do you personally know of i.e your Mother,father,brother,sister,uncle,aunty,friends,relatives,neighbors,colleagues,area people have died from the virus apart from the *audio* figures & info given to you by NCDC?
You better emancipate yourself from fear & mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go Out On May 4th: See Five Reasons Why. by astonished: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millions of lagosian cant wait,
OP, u belong to team stayathome,
Re: Don't Go Out On May 4th: See Five Reasons Why. by ihedioramma: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Consray post=88963006]Most people have mixed feelings about the recent announcement by President Buhari regarding lifting the ban on lock down even though there are still a few restrictions.

I know we all want to return to normalcy and continue living life like before or even better, but there are important things to consider before going out as a cure to this virus hasn't been known.

Here are some reasons why you shouldn't go out on May 4th:

1. There has been no positive improvement on the number of victims and/or patients of corona virus, rather the number is on the increase, going out will only increase your chances of contracting the deadly virus.

2. If you provide no essential services, and you can still work from home, by all means, remain at home and stay alive. Going out unnecessarily will only expose you to more harm than good and will be of no good interest to you.

3. Don't go out if you can't afford sanitizers, protective masks and gloves because you stand the . TRUTH .
Re: Don't Go Out On May 4th: See Five Reasons Why. by Consray(f): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
strafist911:
MUMU!
Since the inception of the "so called" corona virus in Nigeria, how many people do you personally know of i.e your Mother,father,brother,sister,uncle,aunty,friends,relatives,neighbors,colleagues,area people have died from the virus apart from the *audio* figures & info given to you by NCDC?
You better emancipate yourself from fear & mental slavery.
I believe that one of the reasons covid-19 keeps spreading is because of people like you who hold on to the belief that the disease is nonexistent in the country so, we will know who truly is the MUMU just as you said maybe when you have been infected.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Credit Alert Of #100,000 And I Have Two Things To Give In Return / Measures To Prevent Oil Return Of Vacuum Pump / Why Nigerians Should Reject Peter Obi, Says Adegboruwa, Berates Muslim-muslim Ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.