Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe (669 Views)

Corona Virus: Nigeria Records 170 New Cases, 87 Deaths / Breaking: Corona Virus: Nigeria Records 238 New Cases Today, 68 Deaths As Imo St / BREAKING: Corona Virus: Nigeria Records 204 Cases, 58 Deaths (see Affected State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe by inforesource: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dear Nigerians, I write to express my unbelieve on the spread of Corona virus across the country.

If you are resident in Nigeria you will agree with me that it will not take 4 weeks for all Nigerians to get this virus. Why did I say that? Do you know it takes average of 14days for the symptoms of corona virus to show up? Ok do the maths of the activities of the carrier for that 14 days and juxtapose that with the way our social life is structured.

So I think someone is not telling us the truth. For me and my house, we will serve the Lord. They should continue.

I believe there is something else. Stay safe and Keep distance as mandated.
Re: Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bro make corona enter your body first u go know how far, it is not a joking matter.

Kontinu to doubt u hear.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe by MolarT(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
U see how u deceive people! Who told u it takes 14 days for the symptoms to show. U just seat down and fabricate nonsense. Go the uniabuja teaching Hospital and kiss one of the suspected cases then come and write this rubbish here. (quote author=inforesource post=88102162]Dear Nigerians, I write to express my unbelieve on the spread of Corona virus across the country.

If you are resident in Nigeria you will agree with me that it will not take 4 weeks for all Nigerians to get this virus. Why did I say that? Do you know it takes average of 14days for the symptoms of corona virus to show up? Ok do the maths of the activities of the carrier for that 14 days and juxtapose that with the way our social life is structured.

So I think someone is not telling us the truth. For me and my house, we will serve the Lord. They should continue.

I believe there is something else. Stay safe and Keep distance as mandated. [/quote]
Re: Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe by inforesource: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
MolarT:
U see how u deceive people! Who told u it takes 14 days for the symptoms to show. U just seat down and fabricate nonsense. Go the uniabuja teaching Hospital and kiss one of the suspected cases then come and write this rubbish here. (quote author=inforesource post=88102162]Dear Nigerians, I write to express my unbelieve on the spread of Corona virus across the country.

I believe there is something else. Stay safe and Keep distance as mandated.

What is this one saying? So na kiss dey hungry you. Please always pay attention to details before you make coment. How many contract the virus by kissing and by the way I did not say it takes 14 days to contract the virus. I said it takes average of 14 days for symptoms to show. Abeg park well.

If it takes just seconds to contract the virus and then 14 days for symptoms to manifest can't you do the simple maths to know the virus spread?
Re: Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe by inforesource: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Bro make corona enter your body first u go know how far, it is not a joking matter.

Kontinu to doubt u hear.
Do you leave in lagos, how long do you think it will take for 1 carrier of corona virus to infect the entire population if we are to go by the way this virus is claimed to spread? Remember how long it took for government of lagos to implement total lockdown after the first index case.

Now if we agree that the virus spread so easily through contact or cough, then Lagos state as well as the entire country should be rest assured that the figures of the infected persons in Nigeria is over a million.
Re: Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
inforesource:

Do you leave in lagos, how long do you think it will take for 1 carrier of corona virus to infect the entire population if we are to go by the way this virus is claimed to spread? Remember how long it took for government of lagos to implement total lockdown after the first index case.

Now if we agree that the virus spread so easily through contact or cough, then Lagos state as well as the entire country should be rest assured that the figures of the infected persons in Nigeria is over a million.
it is far better to take precautions.
Prevention is always better than cure
Re: Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe by inforesource: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
it is far better to take precautions.
Prevention is always better than cure
True talk. Which is my true position now. But going by how fast this virus is said to be spreading, I think someone is not telling the truth. That is if their claims is nothing to go by.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Story Of What Happened To Nigerians In China / Do You Want A Flat Tummy? Use This. / How I Lost 10kg To In 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.