Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,232 members, 7,860,476 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Calculate The Day You Will Die: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Calculate The Day You Will Die: (917 Views)

Ladies, Do You Lose Appetite The First Day You Start Yr Period? / The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? / Photo Of The Day: You Wouldn't Believe What This Girl Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calculate The Day You Will Die: by inspiredm(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2007
This is a fun little website I found. All you do is enter you information and it supposedly calculates the date you are going to die. Its fun and all but seriously now, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.

www.deathclock.com grin
Re: Calculate The Day You Will Die: by fekuti: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2007
embarassed it says ima die tonight

(1) (Reply)

Made In China: Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhhhhh! / I'm New ;d / Please Come To My Rescue, I Need It Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.