Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Which w - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which w (917 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / D W Arerben Has Crashed / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which w by Semaj77(m): 12:12am On Apr 05, 2020
S
Re: Which w by ikh777: 12:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Semaj77:
So I was with a couple of friends on my street a few days ago , we usually sit together all day playing scrabble or just discussing about trends ( no thanks to covid - 19 ) when we started a rather interesting topic. If a friend offered to help you with some cash to invest , he gives you the option of a 500k dash or a loan of 1.5million to be paid back fully within 5 years ( no interest loan ) , which would you take ?
You're to pay back the whole 1.5million and you're to do so within 5 years if it is option you choose. Now we were divided in opinions as some were of the opinion that if you collect the 1.5million it would spur you to succeed as there's a lot at stake while the others said a good manager of money is a good manager of regardless of whatever

well the smartest person in that place should have laughed at you all because in 1 YEAR 6 MONTHS.... you can pay it back and still be rich.

THERE ARE MANY SAFE INVESTMENT OUTFITS that pay 10% monthly by investing your funds in FARMING, CRYPTOCURRENCIES and more.... which will give you your money back in 10 months... some even are as high as 5% every month that is 4.5 million in 5 YEARS.

Many others give 6% every 3 MONTHS... and you would still make more than 1.5 in 5 years

ALL WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING.

So the loan is better and wiser
Re: Which w by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35am On Apr 05, 2020
loan of course...
Re: Which w by Yoliyoli: 3:11am On Apr 05, 2020
ikh777:

well the smartest person in that place should have laughed at you all because in 1 YEAR 6 MONTHS.... you can pay it back and still be rich.

THERE ARE MANY SAFE INVESTMENT OUTFITS that pay 10% monthly by investing your funds in FARMING, CRYPTOCURRENCIES and more.... which will give you your money back in 10 months... some even are as high as 5% every month that is 4.5 million in 5 YEARS.

Many others give 6% every 3 MONTHS... and you would still make more than 1.5 in 5 years

ALL WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING.

So the loan is better and wiser
Pls am interested to invest in farming that can yield atleast 5% every month,it's OK for me
Re: Which w by Semaj77(m): 3:11am On Apr 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
loan of coarse...

Your reasons please
Re: Which w by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Semaj77:
Your reasons please

whatever biz you would invest the 500k in.... then you can easily open 3 similar biz with 1.5M.... the profit of one biz will cover your basic needs, the profit of the 2 others will repay the loan. at the end of it all, you would be the owner of 3 biz instead of one.
Re: Which w by ikh777: 3:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Yoliyoli:

Pls am interested to invest in farming that can yield atleast 5% every month,it's OK for me

find it on instagram... you can start with MENORAH FARMS.... the monthly ones have closed

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Wazobia And Earn 50% Of Your Investment In 3days And 7days / Bussiness Plan For Running A Caterpillar 320bl Excavator Hire Purchase Service. / What Can I Invest 100 - 200k In, That Will Fetch Me 2-3k Profit Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.