Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film (767 Views)

THROWBACK: Remember The "CHECKMATE" Soap Opera Of Yesteryears? / You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s? / Remember The Movie "Problem Child?" Here's What They Look Like Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film by Jimmy17(m): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Hi,long ago I watched a series "not even sure it was a series" right after watching Jumong and kingdom of the winds.It was a war film like Jumong but most of the fighting was done on the sea and they were trying to take over a fortress on an island.....I've been trying to find the film but couldn't do so...if you can help me with the name of the film I would be very grateful.
Thanks
Cc UjSizzle
prof800
Briareaos
Re: Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film by Staphylococcus: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Titanic

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
Re: Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film by Jimmy17(m): 1:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Titanic

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
Nope...it was a Korean film like Jumong
Re: Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film by prof800(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2020
@Jimmy17

It should be either "Emperor of the sea" or "Kingdom of the Winds"

Re: Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film by Jimmy17(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
prof800:
@Jimmy17

It should be either "Emperor of the sea" or "Kingdom of the Winds"
Kingdom of the winds...was there any war on the sea?
Re: Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film by Hahjascho(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jimmy17:
Hi,long ago I watched a series "not even sure it was a series" right after watching Jumong and kingdom of the winds.It was a war film like Jumong but most of the fighting was done on the sea and they were trying to take over a fortress on an island.....I've been trying to find the film but couldn't do so...if you can help me with the name of the film I would be very grateful.
Thanks
Cc UjSizzle
prof800
Briareaos
Did Jumong betray his close friend by killing him with Dagger? if he did, it's SEAGOD
Re: Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film by Jimmy17(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hahjascho:
Did Jumong betray his close friend by killing him with Dagger? if he did, it's SEAGOD
Jumong wasn't in the film...what I meant is that the film is ancient like Jumong...
Re: Trying To Remember The Name Of A Film by Hahjascho(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jimmy17:

Jumong wasn't in the film...what I meant is that the film is ancient like Jumong...
Ok then,... that's the best film more similar to Jumong.

(1) (Reply)

My Childhood Cartoon,superted! / Is This The Scarest Nigerian Movie Of All Time? / Crakk Jeetega Toh Jiyegaa (2024) [hindi] Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.