Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Cost Of Rooring Pig Pen And Farm House In Benin City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rooring Pig Pen And Farm House In Benin City (1086 Views)

Farm House For Poultry, Grass Cutter And Rabbits Available / For Your Comfortable, Affordable And Portable Offices,farm House Etc / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Rooring Pig Pen And Farm House In Benin City by amadasunfarm(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Pls I will appreciate it if anyone with the experience could share with me the cost of roofing my pig pen and the farm house in Benin City. The measurement of the pig pen is 98ft by 36ft and the farm house is 36ft by 18ft

Re: Cost Of Rooring Pig Pen And Farm House In Benin City by amadasunfarm(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
please I need your help

(1) (Reply)

For Buliding Doors ,turkish Door,armored Bulletproof Doors All Types Of Doors / Shadal Homes Design: Estate Gate House Construction / 5bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex With BQ In Thomas Estate, Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.