Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead (10079 Views)

DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta Is Dead / This Young Lady Found Dead With Body Uncloth In Ebonyi Hotel, Lover On-the-run / Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Afonja and juju.
I won't say a word oo!
I love my life, Biko
grin grin grin
Re: DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead by Adgideon(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bloody lie to support ur fetish life
Re: DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead by Grecopower: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Learn about solar power for free online in just one day to register just click on the link https:///34av7PZ

Re: DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead by Solutionchima: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
See how everybody is blaming the DPO but in the case of the pastor that was arrested for a lesser degree of the same offence almost every body was out for pst Chris. May God forgive una
Re: DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead by emekson(m): 1:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Solutionchima:
See how everybody is blaming the DPO but in the case of the pastor that was arrested for a lesser degree of the same offence almost every body was out for pst Chris. May God forgive una
Solutionchima:
Solutionchima:
my brother o tire oo
Re: DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead by MeeLan: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
The same DPO will be posting "happy Halloween" and he was here abusing culture.
Re: DPO Who UnCloth And Beat Masquerade In Public At Abeokuta is Dead by hstar: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Talknochip:
This in my opinion, is connected to the encounter he had with the masquarade.

If your level of faith in God does not
scare the devil and his demons away, then u should not thread in this path the DPO threaded.

Wisdom demand that the DPO should have taken the Egungun in his full regalia to any of the Obas or traditional rulers around that vicinity so that he will be cautioned. He ignorantly thought the regalia was just an out fit.

May his soul RIP.
U are right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70 Percent Of Financial Crimes In Nigeria Connected To Banks - EFCC / Pics: Young Boy Caught Having Sex With A Mad Woman Behind Kogi State University / Defamation: Maxwell Opara Files N10 Billion Suit Against Twitter, DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.