Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Covid-19 Is The Disease Of The Underworld.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Is The Disease Of The Underworld.... (152 Views)

How God Revealed To Me This Deep Secrets Of The Underworld. / Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Is The Disease Of The Underworld.... by Gracenetwork(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Despite the devil plans to disorganize the whole world, but the church of Christ, must not tear apart, i encourage every believer to stand firm in the faith, that this moment shall pass away all we needs now is to pray very well and sing praise to our Lord and Father Jesus Christ, everyone should only keep their focus on him alone, i believe that the truth behind all there evil plots will soon be out,Happy Palm Sunday and God bless you all ijn...( Luke 19:38)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , April 10, 2020 / Allah Doesn't Monkey Around: Quran, Apes, And Eschatology / It's a Good Thing that Female Believers Avoid This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.