Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Uncompleted Building At Owode Ede Oshogbo, Osun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Uncompleted Building At Owode Ede Oshogbo, Osun State (990 Views)

One Plot Of Land For Sale @ Owode Ede, Osun State (asking Price: #600,000). / Affordable Land At Owode, Ede, Osun State / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale After Owode Ede, Osogbo, Along Alajue Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Building At Owode Ede Oshogbo, Osun State by lanrubi(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2020
It's three flats, each flat is two bedroom with three toilets on a plot of land. I have done the soak away, the burglary, the front and back doors and also laid pipes for plumbing and electrical,its located at a very nice and open location, it's three minutes drive to the main express that leads to Oshogbo, Osun state capital and it's less than ten minutes drive to Oshogbo kindly contact me on 08029190884 and also note that the house is mine, no agency commission. I only have land agreement and survey and plan approval,
no C of O. Asking price is 7m. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Developed C Of O Land In Ibadan / Land With Approved Excision. 100% Dry Land * Wazobia Garden Estate Phase 1* / For Sale: 2 plot of land @ Odonla GRA Odogunyan Ikorodu Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.