Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Airtel Unlimited Data With My Airtel App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Data With My Airtel App (2117 Views)

How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / Airtel Unlimited Social Bundle Now Capped At 750mb / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Data With My Airtel App by Archaic: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2020
This is how you can get free data with the Airtel app

Firstly, download the Airtel app using this link

https://bit. ly/2keYWN1

Second, Register with your number and then dial *140# after registration (You will be given 1GB)

Make sure your Airtel Sim is inside the phone so the otp sent can be automatically detected

Then, swipe to the left and click share the app

Copy the link given and use it to refer your friends

For every friend that downloads the app you get free 1gb

Copy the link and remove the space

Don't dull oo

(1) (Reply)

If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? / Help Me Out My Samsunga30 Screen Just Start Showing Blank / Redmi 10C Vs Pova Neo Vs Samsung Galaxy A12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.