Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Covid-19: 'Help! I Always Wake Up Feeling H*rny' – Ifu Ennada Cries Out (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: 'Help! I Always Wake Up Feeling H*rny' – Ifu Ennada Cries Out (Video) (874 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: 'Help! I Always Wake Up Feeling H*rny' – Ifu Ennada Cries Out (Video) by EBMedia: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Covid-19: 'Help! I Always Wake up Feeling H*rny' – Ifu Ennada Cries Out (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV reports that former Big Brother Nigeria Housemate, actress and enterpreneur, Iheme Faith Uloma, popularly known as Ifu Ennada, has cried out loud of sexual starvation following the lockdown imposed by the Nigerian government.

Ifu Enanda posted a video a while ago, revealing that these days she wakes up h*rny despite the fact that she has no man in her life.

She posted the video below and captioned it, ” Audio isn’t loud, but you will hear me. Get your Igbo friend to translate for you if you don’t understand me.”

In the video, Ifu Ennada who spoke mostly in Igbo language lamented that it all started since the second phase of the lockdown by the President, Muhammad Buhari.

She also seeked advice from knowledgeable and advanced people on what to do in this kind of situation, knowing fully well that she has no boyfriend.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC7mqzE6lzk

http://igberetvnews.com/1346187/covid-19-help-always-wake-feeling-Hot-ifu-ennada-cries-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Covid-19: 'Help! I Always Wake Up Feeling H*rny' – Ifu Ennada Cries Out (Video) by ghettokid1(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Stewpid girl

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: 'Help! I Always Wake Up Feeling H*rny' – Ifu Ennada Cries Out (Video) by OPONG: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Go and lick honey na....

Meanwhile some housewives are complaining of too much of sex.
Re: Covid-19: 'Help! I Always Wake Up Feeling H*rny' – Ifu Ennada Cries Out (Video) by hammer0: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Konji is no respecter of persons.

Konji na bastard.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Makes U-turn Over 5G Says He Is Set To Use It / See The Igbo Rapper That Is Set To Take Of From Phyno / Fan Who Mistakenly Got 50,000 Instead Of 5,000 From Celebrity Refuses To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.