Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

You Will Make ₦560 Daily, And ₦16,800 And More Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Will Make ₦560 Daily, And ₦16,800 And More Monthly (767 Views)

Become A Licensed POS Distributor In Nigeria, Earn N100k & More Monthly! / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Legit Investment That Pays Daily And Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Make ₦560 Daily, And ₦16,800 And More Monthly by soyib(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2020
It's been a wonderful journey so far for myself and for others like you that have put their efforts together gaining financial freedom since the inception of my publications around the world through the internet.

Without much a do, let me show you the very simple steps by joining my presentation class which holds on my WhatsApp channel at 9pm everyday.

I don't like saying much I love to act as quickly as possible and I urge you to do the same by joining me on WhatsApp channel: click => https:///2JytEcR
Re: You Will Make ₦560 Daily, And ₦16,800 And More Monthly by akus6060(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2020
At least u are suppose to give us a hint about what this your business is all about before directly people to your WhatsApp channel, u dont expect any right thinking human to just click on that link without having a feel of what your business is trying to pass across

1 Like

Re: You Will Make ₦560 Daily, And ₦16,800 And More Monthly by soyib(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
For monetizing your social media accts
=>You earn for following social media pages and profiles:
=>You earn for liking picture either on Facebook, IG or Twitter.
=>You earn for commenting either facebook, IG or Twitter.
=>You earn for subscribing to an advertiser's YouTube channel.
=>You earn for viewing an advertiser's post on IG.
=>You earn for retweeting on twitter.
=>You earn for viewing pages on IG.

Join me on WhatsApp channel: click => https:///2JytEcR

(1) (Reply)

Million Money Smart Contract / Boost Sales With This New Marketing System / Iphone 6s For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.