Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street (9012 Views)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by NaijaMutant(f): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Answer a very simple question please... Are they dependent on government now for what to eat? If they didn't provide anything, won't they survive?

Very stupid question

The lock down has made everybody incapacitated. Everyone who have been living on daily income now needs the government for survival. This is not only the case in Nigeria (Even in Dubai, US, Canada and other sane climes) depends on government support for survival.

Our government gives a whole community 4 loaves of bread to survive for 2 weeks

You even think the government is doing them a favour

I wish I can give you a heavy slap on your numb head

1 Like

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2020
grin
OSUigboFlatHead:

Hahahaha
Suffering and smiling
We know una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by hisexcellency34: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
That greedy illiterate called Obasa

1 Like

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by ikaboy: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Half a loaf is better than none.��
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Are you living in Nigeria
StephenSammie001:

Answer a very simple question please... Are they dependent on government now for what to eat? If they didn't provide anything, won't they survive?
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by gosmoney(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:
Be contented with whatever you're given at this time, Lagosians!

This is not a time to eat to stupor but rather to have something in the tummy to keep body & soul together.

Appreciate the little you're been given, many would have gladly accepted this gesture but they have not.
abi na u shear d bread give them idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Don't mind him, it's like he doesn't understand the situation
gosmoney:
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Very stupid question

The lock down has made everybody incapacitated. Everyone who have been living on daily income now needs the government for survival. This is not only the case in Nigeria (Even in Dubai, US, Canada and other sane climes) depends on government support for survival.

Our government gives a whole community 4 loaves of bread to survive for 2 weeks

You even think the government is doing them a favour

I wish I can give you a heavy slap on your numb head

Perhaps you can read the topic again, it said "house" not community.

I never said the government is doing anyone a favour as I stay in Lagos too. Are you in the system of governmental administration in Nigeria? Whatever palliative measures they're doing either big or small shouldn't be unexpected as a citizen. Only a dull fellow will "heavily " rely on the government either from the local, state or federal level for means of survival at the moment.

Then, you can do well by being so cultured when responding please. I'm not in support of anyone here, I'm just baring out my mind. Thank you
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Are you living in Nigeria
Ikorodu, Lagos state sir.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2020
gosmoney:

You really don't need to sound like this. Don't let the frustration out there take a toll on you. Good day.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Stillthebest: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

This is not a time to eat to stupor but rather to have something in the tummy to keep body & soul together.

Appreciate the little you're been given, many would have gladly accepted this gesture but they have not.

One of the dull Nigerian youths that will collect 2k to vote spotted!

How did I end up in the same country with people like this??

How do you get comfortable being treated like a goat that eats on remnants, by your Govt that youd voted to lead you?
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by ArticleBeast: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

The mentality of a slave. May you be emancipated soon
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Stillthebest:

One of the dull Nigerian youths that will collect 2k to vote spotted!

How did I end up in the same country with people like this??

How do you get comfortable being treated like a goat that eats on remnants, by your Govt that youd voted to lead you?

You're really funny sir. I have more than enough that can last me for my lifetime & children, I've never ever depended on your government for any means of survival as I don't expect anything tangible from them sir. Look inwardly before you attack a personality you never met or know. thank you.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2020
ArticleBeast:
The mentality of a slave. May you be emancipated soon

Ohhhh
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Stillthebest: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

You're really funny sir. I have more than enough that can last me for my lifetime & children, I've never ever depended on your government for any means of survival as I don't expect anything tangible from them sir. Look inwardly before you attack a personality you never met or know. thank you.

Not attacking your personality, but attacking your views about the political standing in the country that can take away whatever you think, you have stored for your children in the future, if there are truly any.

Has it ever occured to you that the only thing u enjoy from the Govt, as being a lil freebie is the road u walk on or drive on if u drive. Any other things, you pay for it, while they use the money u pay to sponsor gfs and their kids on expensive abroad trips for parties, vacations and educations.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Kylekent59: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Don't expect anything less from the government either from the local, state or federal level.

They will blast you. That's Nairalanders for you.

The way people reason thesedays ehh.

Let us imagine they were not given at all, isn't it better they are given?

Reject it, you panic, nothing changes

Receive it, you panic, nothing changes.

Isn't it better they receive it?

I am also waiting for them to quote me.

No one wana reason that way.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by tonymyke4life(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Don't expect anything less from the government either from the local, state or federal level.

U are mad!!!! Dats all

1 Like

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stillthebest:

Not attacking your personality, but attacking your views about the political standing in the country that can take away whatever you think, you have stored for your children in the future, if there are truly any.

Has it ever occured to you that the only thing u enjoy from the Govt, as being a lil freebie is the road u walk on or drive on if u drive. Any other things, you pay for it, while they use the money u pay to sponsor gfs and their kids on expensive abroad trips for parties, vacations and educations.

Everyone has been embittered with happenings right from time. We've the solutions in our hands as a citizen but no one is ready o make the first move.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by wyqay: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
angry grin
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

They will blast you. That's Nairalanders for you.

The way people reason thesedays ehh.

Let us imagine they were not given at all, isn't it better they are given?

Reject it, you panic, nothing changes

Receive it, you panic, nothing changes.

Isn't it better they receive it?

I am also waiting for them to quote me.

No one wana reason that way.

Well, that's Nigerians. Always having a saying to issues but no further action. I'm not surprised by the bashing though, you know opinions differs.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
tonymyke4life:

U are mad!!!! Dats all
If I say this to you, how will you feel?
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Even South Sudan won't treat her citizens in such manner... but here you are applauding mediocrity and evil..
Do you know how many billions that was used to share this rotten breads..

We are our own problem..
Suffering in the midst of plenty while zombie robots cheer their oppressors on...
shame

1 Like

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by NaijaMutant(f): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Perhaps you can read the topic again, it said "house" not community.

I never said the government is doing anyone a favour as I stay in Lagos too. Are you in the system of governmental administration in Nigeria? Whatever palliative measures they're doing either big or small shouldn't be unexpected as a citizen. Only a dull fellow will "heavily " rely on the government either from the local, state or federal level for means of survival at the moment.

Then, you can do well by being so cultured when responding please. I'm not in support of anyone here, I'm just baring out my mind. Thank you

See the height of your wisdom undecided

Since you're privileged and not heavily reliant on the government for survival, can please shut your mouth and allow rational minds react to the news undecided

Since the government can't provide palliatives for the poor, why the shutdown? They should allow the poor to go around their normal business fending for themselves thereby further spreading the virus.

Like I said, you're privileged, hence, you sit back there pontificating rubbish

How would you react, if the 4 loaves of bread is all you have for survival

1 Like

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Tetrahedron: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thunder fire APC!

Thunder fire Buhari-Al Soudani!

Thunder fire Channels Tv that have collected money and not showing the true Nigeria struggle!

Thunder fire Nairaland mods that will not push this to FP but push animal cruelty and progovt news!

Thunder fire anyone that will package APC for Nigerians in 2023!
angry angry angry
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Even South Sudan won't treat her citizens in such manner... but here you are applauding mediocrity and evil..
Do you know how many billions that was used to share this rotten breads..

We are our own problem..
Suffering in the midst of plenty while zombie robots cheer their oppressors on...
shame

Applaud?? I never in my posts here praised the palliative measures the government are doing. Are you new in the Nigeria system? Don't expect anything tangible from them, I will reiterate that again. Billions of naira will be awarded for contracts & what have you but just a minute will be allocated to whatever projects ought to be used for.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by manuelreports: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
They see Nigerians as hungry dog that once you throw a bone to them they will stop barking.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Tetrahedron: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lagos state has collected your 20k per household and giving you #70 Agege bread
grin grin grin
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaMutant:

See the height of your wisdom undecided

Since you're privileged and not heavily reliant on the government for survival, can please shut your mouth and allow rational minds react to the news undecided

Since the government can't provide palliatives for the poor, while the shutdown? They should allow the poor to go around their normal business fending for themselves thereby further spreading the virus.

Like I said, you're privileged, hence, you so back there pontificating rubbish

How would you react, if the 4 loaves of bread is all you have for survival

Oh rational minds! Go on sir.
Happy sunday, the rational mind.

Well, how will I react? I won't even need their palliative measures because I don't expect anything tangible from them.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Applaud?? I never in my posts here praised the palliative measures the government are doing. Are you new in the Nigeria system? Don't expect anything tangible from them, I will reiterate that again. Billions of naira will be awarded for contracts & what have you but just a minute will be allocated to whatever projects ought to be used for.

dont be okay with the fact that nothing tangible will come from them.... speak against it
speak against evil
Never be okay with it
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Optional09: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Gradually brain reset is setting in. In life nothing is permanent. These will, if care is not taken, lead to unexpected situations for these politicians. If survival instinct of people set in, nobody will be afraid of death let alone coronavirus. It will be be difficult for them to handle.

This is the direction i can’t wait to see thing turn as quick as possible
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

dont be okay with the fact that nothing tangible will come from them.... speak against it
speak against evil
Never be okay with it

I've never been okay with it & can't be okay with it because it's a collective sufferings for everyone. Thanks
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by NaijaMutant(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Oh rational minds! Go on sir.
Happy sunday, the rational mind.

Well, how will I react? I won't even need their palliative measures because I don't expect anything tangible from them.

Then keep shut and step back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ignore IPOB Order, Onoh, LGs Tell Enugu Residents / Akpata: Decision To Postpone Petrol Subsidy Removal Linked To 2023 Elections / ""Dr"" Ifeanyi Uba Has Gone Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.