Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. (2685 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Why can't they ask for our BVN numbers through this same means so that they can wire us the #20k each.It's not that the money came from their pockets.It is donations from kind hearted Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by Professorcplus(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Yes through mtn
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Professorcplus:
Yes through mtn
ok
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by Emmaheineken: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2020
Will they pick up the call?
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by SenecaTheYonger: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
GUYYSS

Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
cucumbae:
Why can't they ask for our BVN numbers through this same means so that they can wire us the #20k each.It's not that the money came from their pockets.It is donations from kind hearted Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by FemolasticA: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by FemolasticA: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stupid set of people, they have been sending same message
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by ToastingAllowan: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
The government can't distribute the money like that. How many people have a maintained bank account?

Some people don't even have a bank account
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by DEIFIED(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol they should send the money to you through your contact.
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
GUYYSS
if this is true then we are in for a long tin.

As in
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
ToastingAllowan:
The government can't distribute the money like that. How many people have a maintained bank account?

Those without bank account should go and open a bank account and register their account with BVN so as to benefit from the donations.Bvn is a way of avoiding some people who may want to collect twice.
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2020
ToastingAllowan:

Traders that sells pepper and tomatoes have bank accounts.The only people that don't have bank accounts are the northern traders who see as as Haram and anti-islam.Government of Buhari is focusing on the north in the cash payment because they are his religious brothers.
Re: Screenshot:This Is The Text Message NCDC Sent To My Phone Number. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Please, Billionaires did not donate money to the federal government. They set up a Covid-19 fighting team called Coalition Against Covid-19 (CACOVID) and are taking actions to reduce the spread.

You can find a way to them to suggest disbursement of funds to citizens.

(1) (Reply)

What Drug Can One Use To Cure Candidaisis, I Dont Want Herbs, I Want An English / FINALLY A Baldness/hair Growth Treatment Solution That Works From INDIA!!! / Do You Know Why You SHIVER After A Cold Bath? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.