Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines (1438 Views)

Buy Different Brands Of Air Conditioners Here At The Cheapest Prices / Updated Price List Of All Brands Of UK Used Phones With Warranty / Prices Of Different Brands Of Laptops In Nigeria [2019] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by Smithwesson7: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2020
have used an LG washing machine ( manual) for four year( still using it) and it was and still fabulous. Not a ding of complaints but i am actually looking at getting another one among the underlisted 5 brands.

Binatone.
Midea
Scanfrost
Qasa
Nexus.

I am looking at a 5kg+ manual washing machine.

Please kindly share your experience and recommendation.

Thanks.

Please let's stay safe.
Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by sagtav(f): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Forget those oyinbo machine. Try this local washing machine

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by Smithwesson7: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2020
sagtav:
Not bad. Would you mind coming in and doing it?
Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
sagtav:
lolzz

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by LeoThaGreat(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2020
I'll advise you save up more and buy a LG automatic machine. Since you want to spend on comfort, go all the way to the best. Never buy used products though
Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by Smithwesson7: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2020
LeoThaGreat:
I'll advise you save up more and buy a LG automatic machine.
Since you want to spend on comfort, go all the way to the best.
Never buy used products though
Thanks for the advice. Never gonna do fairly used though but i prefer manual. Its more reliable

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by Smithwesson7: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Abeg o make una suggest
Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by olatade(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mine works fine, I'm really impressed by it's cleaning power, cleans the cloths well. I'll rate it 8/10

Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by Smithwesson7: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
olatade:
Mine works fine, I'm really impressed by it's cleaning power, cleans the cloths well. I'll rate it 8/10
OK. This is hisense and its good. Just wanted to know about the listed ones above
Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by shitshappen(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
I will say you stick to your LG, I used LG automatic 5Kg for 5 yrs and no major issues that couldn't be sorted by the service guy. Eventually when my family became large I had to switch to another LG automatic 8kg which I'm still using.
So stick to what you know maybe you will continue to be fortunate ( as per washing machine). May your fortune never be like my neighbor who has used 4 washing machins ( LG inclusive) within the space of 5 yrs.
Re: Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines by Smithwesson7: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
shitshappen:
I will say you stick to your LG, I used LG automatic 5Kg for 5 yrs and no major issues that couldn't be sorted by the service guy. Eventually when my family became large I had to switch to another LG automatic 8kg which I'm still using.
So stick to what you know maybe you will continue to be fortunate ( as per washing machine). May your fortune never be like my neighbor who has used 4 washing machins ( LG inclusive) within the space of 5 yrs.
Thanks for the advice bro. Much appreciated. Your neighbor and his family must be the rough type.
Let me still look out for more info before i decide

(1) (Reply)

!!! Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Dual Sim / Www.actualtests.com / I Phones For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.