Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. (669 Views)

Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / Ogun: Fourgates Hotel’s Security Man Flogs Guests For Talking Outside The Hotel / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by karnap(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2020
A man in central Russia shot and killed five people for talking noisily at night under his windows, investigators said Sunday. The shootings took place in the Ryazan region during stay - at - home orders aimed at slowing the spread of the coronavirus . A 32- year- old man from the small town of Yelatma opened fire on a group of four young men and a woman who “ was talking loudly in the street under his windows” at around 10 pm on Saturday, investigators said. Yelatma is located near the city of Ryazan, which is situated some 200 kilometres (120 miles ) southeast of the capital Moscow . The man went to his balcony to complain to the group and a dispute erupted before he reached for his single- barrel hunting rifle , the Investigative Committee said. “ They all died of their injuries on the spot ,” it said in a statement . The suspect whose name was not released has been arrested. His apartment has been searched and the weapon seized . Deputy Ryazan region governor Igor Grekov travelled to the scene of the shootings on Sunday.
Re: MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Just hand over the man to me.

I'll make him eat himself till he dies painfully...

1 Like

Re: MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2020
If dem dey count people wey i for don kill coz of foolish noise. My count for don reach 600people at least. I hate noise.

3 Likes

Re: MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by longetivity(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2020
talking too loud kee if na so everybody dey do many people for don die for fadeyi my noisy area

1 Like

Re: MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by longetivity(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2020
talking too loud kee if na so everybody dey do many people for don die for fadeyi my noisy area
Re: MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by nrexzy: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Hehehe....
Reminds me of how blacks get shot walking around in white neighborhoods....

If dis one live for naija na bomb him go bomb d country
Re: MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by donvicky2007: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
Just over the man to me.

I'll making eat himself till he dies painfully...

Try and read what you wrote and effect corrections where necessary.
Re: MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by brodalikeme(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
My kind of man. People will be shouting and talking any how without thinking about the peace and quietness of the next person

1 Like

Re: MAN Shot And Killed 5 People For Talking Too Loud. by Greatzeus(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Some people hate noise. Especially highly created people. He should have called the police

(1) (Reply)

Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / Lady Whose Friends Announced Her Death Arrested With Boyfriend After Resurfacing / Pregnant Woman Rushing To Hospital Die At Police Checkpoint In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.