Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

RCCG Centre For Disease Control And Prevention Commissioned. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RCCG Centre For Disease Control And Prevention Commissioned. (328 Views)

Nigerian Govt Spends Over N16 Billion On Disease Control Since 2020 / Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) / Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Centre For Disease Control And Prevention Commissioned. by Holluwasehun: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2020
On the 25th of March 2020, to the glory of God we commissioned the RCCG Centre for Disease Control and Prevention at the Redemption Camp to serve the people of Ogun State in respective of religion or ethnicity .

It is my prayer that all patients that would use the facility will be cured and God will be glorified in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Face Transplant: This Man Now Looks Just Like Coach Di Mateo / How I Got Rid Of My Yellow Teeth Within 10 Minutes / Spain Eases Strict Lockdown As US Approves Virus Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.