Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,728 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. (563 Views)

‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Xbee007(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2020
We have all heard about the power of Lords Chosen Apron. I have read testimonies of how it stopped bullets and rendered ritualists less potent.
The question is can it stop COVID-19 especially now that face masks are scarce?
Thanks as you provide answer to this burning question.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by chukwuibuipob: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
MIRACLE HAPPENS ALWAYS but thou shall NOT TEMPT ur GOD.Even Doctors believe that GOD still healed,Thejrbownbis to treat u/leave u to ur maker
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by rookidmart: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Righteousness89(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am A CHOSEN!

The LORDS CHOSEN Apron is a tool/ Instrument for Advertising the Church program!

Apron does not Heal or give Heaven!
Neither does it give Salvation.

JESUS CHRIST is The Only one that Guarantees Salvation,Healing, Eternal Life etc

If you can listen and adhere to the Messages from the Mouth of My Pastor, You will see Practically what you read In the Bible in your Life.

This is what My Pastor Preaches!

Having cleared that, any Instrument of GOD'S Church can be used to Glorify his Name... The LORDS CHOSEN IS The Finger of GOD on Earth!

Get Saved First, then you attach your Faith to The Covenant GOD has with His Servant and The CHOSEN People!

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by edoairways: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am A CHOSEN!

The LORDS CHOSEN Apron is a tool/ Instrument for Advertising the Church program!

JESUS CHRIST is The Only one that Guarantees Salvation,Healing, Eternal Life etc

Having cleared that, any Instrument of GOD'S Church can be used to Glorify his Name... The LORDS CHOSEN IS The Finger of GOD on Earth!

Get Saved First, then you attach your Faith to The Covenant GOD has with His Servant and The CHOSEN People!
Please enlighten your members and the general public on this
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by GodWrites: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am A CHOSEN!

If so, then you're contradicting your General Overseer.
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Righteousness89(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
GodWrites:

If so, then you're contradicting your General Overseer.
[/s]

U talk trash!
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Righteousness89(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:

Please enlighten your members and the general public on this

There is nothing to enlighten! It's known by our Members Worldwide ..

It's u guys outside that make up whatever you want to say
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by edoairways: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is nothing to enlighten! It's known by our Members Worldwide
Enlighten them because many of them are misusing the essence of the apron
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Righteousness89(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:

Enlighten them because many of them are misusing the essence of the apron

I don't think so!

Our Members know what is Preached by GOD'S Servant!

It's u guys outside that Manufacture what you imagine and say what u don't know
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Greatzeus(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am A CHOSEN!

This is what My Pastor Preaches!

Ok this make sense.
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by GodWrites: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

U talk trash!

You sound bitter. Get well soon!

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Only in Africa

cry
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lord's Chosen Apron And COVID-19. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2020
GodWrites:

You sound bitter. Get well soon!

(1) (Reply)

Orin Dafidi 91 / Kris Okotie Gospel Songs / Afterlife, You Realised There's No Heaven Nor Hell, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.