Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (79778 Views)

Ukraine's Highly Anticipated Counter-Offensive Against Russia Has Begun (Video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by kingkennedy01: 1:37am On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
Kudos to the Chadian army, but stop giving me the crap about President Deby leading anything. He did not fire a single round, he wasn't the commanding officer. He just turned up in military regalia at the bigging of the operation in order to boost the morale of the military personnel!!!

Did I also mention that the Nigerian army pushed the terrorists to the fringe of the lake Chad region were they attacked and killed 91 Chadian soldiers!

I AM DONE TALKING

Zombie...pusha T
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by GAJIT: 2:25am On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
Nigerian army had conducted thousands of military operations against boko haram and they are still there doing their best to keep our Country safe.

If Buhari had to turn up for every single operations to boost morale, would he have time to do any other thing?

You people are not willing to give the Nigerian army all the praise they deserve, but I appreciate their commitments and dedications.

Boko haram hasn't been able to successfully attack any major Nigerian city since Buhari became President. They can only attack villages with less than 500 inhabitants and also lay ambush for soldiers traveling through some highways.

Whether anyone is willing to agree or not, Buhari's government has decimated BH to a large extent and the people of the North East recognized that fact, reason why they turned out in large numbers to re elect him for a second term.

I AM DONE TALKING

1ST CLASS MUMU
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by GAJIT: 2:26am On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
Kudos to the Chadian army, but stop giving me the crap about President Deby leading anything. He did not fire a single round, he wasn't the commanding officer. He just turned up in military regalia at the bigging of the operation in order to boost the morale of the military personnel!!!

Did I also mention that the Nigerian army pushed the terrorists to the fringe of the lake Chad region were they attacked and killed 91 Chadian soldiers!

I AM DONE TALKING

MU.MU
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by adedayoa2(f): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Our soldiers have lost their glory, chaiiiiiiiii. Chadian soldiers fa, when will we stop this sit down and look sef?
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Danisaint112(m): 3:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Eteka1:
I was expecting to actually see him in battle. I think he only visited the troops in the front line.

Nigerian army looks better organized and equipped. These guys look a bit rag tag.

If you look so clean and tidy but got nothing to offer then you are as good as useless. I'm I to remind you that this is a war?
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2020
mtinfx:

grin grin grin two clowns in one picture

My brother run from anyone I'm name start with 'Bu'

1 Like

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Amudeneogu: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2020
IGBO ADAGE SAYS WHEN A FOWL EGG BREAK A PALM KANEL THEN SHAME WILL BE ON THE STONE. The CHAD REPUBLIC, I AM NOT SUER IS UP TO DEFUND SOUTHERN NIGERIA IE SOUTH-EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by mrklock(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
STARGREEN:
President Idris Deby is a leader while the other is a lead.
We are still watching to ID the name of the lead

Idress Débby Itno
The Lion of Africa ��������
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Farmer1379: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Heffalump:
Nigerian Army will continue to lose the battle against terrorism to Boko Haram because the Army is saturated with Boko Haram members.

In a warfare, you can't defeat your enemy if some members of your squad belong to the enemy camp. This simple truth is the main reason why the war on BH terrorism has lingered for so . Ponder on this two points below:

1. At the twilight of PDP administration, GEJ knew about the lapses in the Army, he decided to engage military contractors to lead the fight against Boko Haram, while the NA watch from behind. I tell you, within two weeks there was tremendous success recorded, such that a little time more BH would have been decimated completely.

2. America knew that the core North is DQFanSurvey political and religious games with BH and have concluded that Nigeria cannot defeat this war. They have all the top secrets about Nigeria!!!

Instead, US decided to build military bases in some strategic West African countries like Chad, Niger, and Mali, coupled with training and empowerment of their military personnel. As it stands, common Nigeriene foot soldier is better trained and equipped than a Nigerian counterpart.

US also knew that military hardware sold to Nigeria will end up in the hands of BH. So they decided not to sell to Nigeria.

Do you think Nigeria can continue like this as one country
god knows the fact but this is not tollerated at all..
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Ziky491(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
guy u jst spoil u speach wit d president deby mata, dis our dead living man called buhari jubri muhamado cnt even stand to bust vim of nijar minitry not to talk of showing up at d war groud! some like psident deby is what najr need in figthing boko haram.
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Meti99(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Babatunde40:
Rambo of Chad
He showed up once and results are everywhere.
He is the Rambo of Africa
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Bewisebenice18(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

You're. Bloody fool. His Presence is everything. Google what Morale is in the army at war front. Our generals are in office while recruit are on the front line. Shameless cowtry.

1 Like

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by KenModi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Eteka1:
I was expecting to actually see him in battle. I think he only visited the troops in the front line.

Nigerian army looks better organized and equipped. These guys look a bit rag tag.

But they seem to be doing more to end the war unlike your “better organized and equipped” Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Boxer007(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

For typing these nonsense here you are a big fool

Hello beautiful man. Can we talk?
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Boxer007:

Hello beautiful man. Can we talk?
Yeah
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Boxer007(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

Yeah

Brother. Please do u suck dik?
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Boxer007:

Brother. Please do u suck dik?
You are a bastard, fool God destroy you full generation.
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Boxer007(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

You are a bastard, fool God destroy you full generation.

Babes calm down. Brother Am only trying to help u.give u money
Anyways : for 5k cash , can u suck a dik while a guy is taking a $hit? Please can you come by?
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Boxer007:

Babes calm down. Brother Am only trying to help u.give u money
Anyways : for 5k cash , can u suck a dik while a guy is taking a $hit? Please can you come by?
You are a bastard, idiot
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Boxer007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

You are a bastard, idiot

Be nice dear,it takes time. Don't worry you can be gay. Can we meet so I can kiss you and then take u to nando? Please
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by LabDNA: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ayoefa:

Thanks for educating these imbecilic Biafuro retards. I gave up on them a while ago. Even if BH is totally finished today under Buhari, they will simply change the narrative to something else. They are filled up with hatred and anger. I assure you that me and my people will always hold them in contempt for generations to come. Sad for them, they are landlocked and ain't going nowhere. Let them keep hating on everyone, the hate will be ready for their unborn children.

Ewedu Nincompoops like you can lament from here to Jericho, it won't change a thing..

Even your hopeless land is also under siege, you can't determine whether to leave nigeria, there is a reason Custom service and immigration are filled with the abokis, oduduwaland will have these abokis manning the seme borders for the next 100 years, to preserve your slavery in perpetuity.

There is no way out for you as regional Amotekun is also dead on arrival.
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by elsom: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Eteka1:

But delivering results front, back, right, left and center
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Ayoefa: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
LabDNA:

Ewedu Nincompoops like you can lament from here to Jericho, it won't change a thing..

Even your hopeless land is also under siege, you can't determine whether to leave nigeria, there is a reason Custom service and immigration are filled with the abokis, oduduwaland will have these abokis manning the seme borders for the next 100 years, to preserve your slavery in perpetuity.

There is no way out for you as regional Amotekun is also dead on arrival.

[/s]

Seek mental help.
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by ganojohn62: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2023
was expecting to actually see him in battle. I think he only visited the troops in the front line.

But in contrast to your "better organized and equipped" Nigerian army, they appear to be doing more to put a stop to the conflict.
Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by JosefAlleyne: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2023
NIgeria is getting better day by day keep going the positive change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.