Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Covik1-9 Full Video Nigerians Claim They Got - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covik1-9 Full Video Nigerians Claim They Got (262 Views)

Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covik1-9 Full Video Nigerians Claim They Got by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Before you start reading all the shit Below get this : let revise it back to the month of February 2020 All Nigerian where busy disturbing the social media with one song I have the full video, now as you all know China has release the full video..You are all at home watching the full video now...
Yello fellar how yah episode
~~~~Lord oludam ( greatest mass cummer) murderer of inklish
It all started from a very popular country called naija area now knowns as Nigeria.
Where different mysterious black beings tent their Life to make a living. As at that time the president of that country was major General Jubril Buhari who was ones a warrior in battle lines, switching to ijoba alagbada to retire in other to control the affairs of the cows with the help of the mumuRic. Simply because of is love for cows
Exactly the very month of February 2020
China the real revolution reset country was rumor to realease a seasonal video which trend in every social media as at that month . Many even claim they have the full video. Those who claim they have the full video where only lying .this was review to us by pastor SoTiToBiRe. And thanks to *Okokomaiko the mass cummer* who interview him.
The ban China Video was realease to Nigeria gungun(confirm)when buhari fail to lock down the border of our dear Nation simply because Dem blood are cumin back to the country
Thanks to Abba kyarieses and many rich pickins the video is in and many Nigerian are watching different episode of the Video
In one of the episode that feature a nairalander We discovered that a Mudu of rice contains 8772 grains of rice. Simply because He have The Full Video and he is watching the episode that feature him gunSelf Tomorrow he will be watching The Episode where he got feature when he is counting beans.
Some are watching episode where hunger are striking them. Some are watching the episode where dey stay lockdown and are dying of boredom...I think me is watching the episode where I don't gat anything to do bet to text here
am fed up with this lock down menh..

Yello
friend, what episode are you watching

©StarDaraMedia2020

Re: Covik1-9 Full Video Nigerians Claim They Got by orisa37: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
NIGERIA IS NOW IDP NATION

AND

THE PRESIDENT IS SO INTIMIDATED TO CALL A REKNOWN ELDER STATEMAN'S ADVICE IRRELEVANT.

YOU'RE A PROFESSOR OF LITERATURE NOT A PROFESSOR OF CORONAVIRUS.

(1) (Reply)

Newskogi Commissioner Alleged Rape Scandal: POHAN Condemns Act, Seeks Thorough I / Lagos Enforces 12 Years As Age Limit Into Jss1: Good Or Bad Government Policy? / Katsina Govt Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.