Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

COVID - 19: Bring The Patients To Me And I Will Cure Them - Prophet Wonderful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID - 19: Bring The Patients To Me And I Will Cure Them - Prophet Wonderful (262 Views)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / "Corona Virus: To Infect 18,000 People In Lagos" - Prophet Wonderful (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID - 19: Bring The Patients To Me And I Will Cure Them - Prophet Wonderful by jplusnaira: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
The General Oversear of From God Solution To The World Ministry (FGSWM), Prophet Wonderful made this declaration today during the live service of the Church. He said the authorities should bring anybody inflicted with the virus to the Church and he will heal them in Jesus name.

He said he will not go to them(Corona virus victims) but rather he will wait for them to brought to him because in the bible Jesus did not go about seeking for those to heal but rather the sick were brought to him.

The video were he made the declaration can be seen below

https://www.facebook.com/weloveprophetwonderfulloveday/videos/2038854822927673/

just forward the video to about 2hrs 55 minutes into the video to see it.
Re: COVID - 19: Bring The Patients To Me And I Will Cure Them - Prophet Wonderful by jplusnaira: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is an open challenge to the Authorities.
Re: COVID - 19: Bring The Patients To Me And I Will Cure Them - Prophet Wonderful by Blakjewelry(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
jplusnaira:
This is an open challenge to the Authorities.
lol make someone cough inside the church first

(1) (Reply)

Three People You Must Not Mock, Husband, Father, Men Of God-Rev Priest EXPLAINS / Do Some Parts Of Nigeria Have A Homosexual Problem? / Lesson From Abba Kyari's Death..! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.