Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Movement Of End Time People Of God From Mortal To Immortality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Movement Of End Time People Of God From Mortal To Immortality (168 Views)

During Jesus's Time People Believed him As A Prophet Not God / Transforming From Mortal To Immortality / 5 Reasons Why We Must Not Remove God From Human Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement Of End Time People Of God From Mortal To Immortality by Kei144(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
1Co. 10:5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.
1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfilment of the ages has come.

In 1 Corinthians chapter 10, Apostle Paul gives us the spiritual highlights of the movement of ancient Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land. He goes on to inform us that the experiences of the Israelites were examples and warnings to the end time Christians. He gave us the spiritual highlights because the movement of the end time people of God from mortal to immortality will be the spiritual version or antitype of the movement of ancient Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land.

Nu. 9:1 The LORD spoke to Moses in the Desert of Sinai in the first month of the second year after they came out of Egypt. He said,
Nu. 9:2 “Make the Israelites celebrate the Passover at the appointed time.

The ancient Israelites moved out of Egypt after the first Passover night. They spent the next one year building up the spiritual foundation of the nation of Israel. First of all, they were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. Then they made the tabernacle according to the pattern shown to Moses by God. By the second Passover, the Israelites were fully prepared to journey to the Promised Land.

In a similar man, Jesus founded the Church and built the spiritual foundation of the Church through his apostles. First of all, baptism into Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit was established for the members of the Church. Every person that has been baptized into Jesus Christ is a temple of God. Finally, Jesus gave his Church the New Testament Scripture, which contains all the truth that members of the Church need to move from mortal to immortality.

2Pe. 3:15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote to you with the wisdom that God gave him.
2Pe. 3:16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Most of the key truths that one needs to know in order to move from mortal to immortality are contained in the epistles by Apostle Paul. Unfortunately, members of the Church have not been able to clearly understand these truths. Consequently, Christians have been waiting in the spiritual equivalence of the Desert of Sinai for the past two thousand years. By Passover of the year 2020, the Church will begin to understand the truths necessary for the movement from mortal to immortality. I believe that this is when Jesus Christ will open the first seal of Revelation 6 and the anointing of the 144,000 Israelites begins.
Re: Movement Of End Time People Of God From Mortal To Immortality by Kei144(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Clarification of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Over the several centuries since the Church began, different groups or denominations have arisen in the Church, each with different understanding of the good news or gospel of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, none of the groups has been able to accurately understand the gospel of Jesus Christ.

The gospel of Jesus Christ has a lot to do with the early days of mankind.

Ge. 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Ps. 8:4 what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
Ps. 8:5 You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.

God created mankind as an earthly being (an animal). Apparently, man was one of the animals created on the fifth day in Ge. 1:25. On the sixth day, God decided to transform man into His image. Ge. 2:7 tells us that God transformed man into His image by breathing into man the breath of life, which immediately turned man into a living soul.

In the early 2000s, I was discussing with a young man that a member of the Grail Message group. When I mentioned to him “Adam”, he told me: “Do you realize that Adam was not an earth man?” I didn’t discuss further with him. I just waved the idea off as one of the strange teachings of these mystic groups. But now I can see some sense in what he said. Ps. 8:5 says that God made man a little lower than the heavenly beings. When we read in Ge. 3:1-5 that Eve spoke with Archangel Lucifer, described as the serpent, we do not understand the implications. In order for a person to safely be very close to such a high level spiritual being, the person must be of very high spiritual potential. That is why God could converse with man in those days.

Ge. 3:7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized that they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
Ge. 3:8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

As soon as man ate the spiritual fruit that was forbidden by God, man’s spiritual potential crashed down, so that man could not stay in the presence of God. Man actually died. Apparently, before the fall, man had some form of spiritual body. The soul of man separated from that body and became naked. God later clothed the soul with animal body. See 2Co. 5:1-4.

Jn. 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Satan murdered mankind with a lie.

Ge. 3:22 And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live for ever.”
Ge. 3:23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.

God barred mankind from His presence because sin entered man. In His presence is the tree of like, which yields the only food that can make the soul to grow into the image of God.

He. 10:1 The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming — not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.
He. 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;
He. 10:6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased.
He. 10:7 Then I said, `Here I am — it is written about me in the scroll — I have come to do your will, O God.’“ [Psalm 40:6-8]
He. 10:8 First he said, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them” (although the law required them to be made).

In order for mankind to rise back to where he was before the fall of man, mankind must discover the way to get to the tree of life. In the Old Testament, God created for the Israelites a shadow of how to get to the tree of life. It is through blood sacrifice. Unfortunately, blood of animals cannot really atone for the sins of mankind. Moreover, the blood of a normal human being cannot atone for the sins of mankind because of two reasons. One reason is that God demands that the object of the sacrifice must be without defect, which means no sin for a human being. The second reason is that it is only the blood of an Adam (a new man) that can atone for the sins of all mankind. Only God can provide an Adam. He provided Jesus Christ. Jesus offered himself as a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of all mankind.

Now that our sins have been atoned for, how do we get to the tree of life?

He. 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus,
He. 10:20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,
He. 10:21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God,
He. 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

The Most Holy Place in the ancient temple of Jerusalem was where the presence of God was. The presence of God is the tree of life. Jesus has made any person baptized into him a priest (Re. 5:10), so that the person can enter the presence of God by his blood. In order to enter the presence of God, one must sprinkle the heart with blood of Jesus and wash the body with pure water. These are done very simply through word of faith.

Sprinkling the heart with the blood of Jesus can be similarly to the following.

In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I sprinkle my heart with the blood of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit of God. I wash away from my heart all unrighteousness, all evil desires, every bad habit and every evil character by the blood of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Washing the body with pure water involves speaking the promises or word of God to yourself by faith. For example, let me speak Mt. 6:31-33 to myself.

By the grace of God, I shall not worry about what my family and I shall eat or about what we shall drink or about what we shall wear. For the pagans run after all these things, and the Lord my God knows that we need them. I shall seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and God will give us all these things as well.”
Re: Movement Of End Time People Of God From Mortal To Immortality by Kei144(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Resurrection of Dry Bones

Ez. 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones.
Ez. 37:2 He led me to and fro among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry.
Ez. 37:3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” I said, “O Sovereign LORD, you alone know.”
Ez. 37:4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!
Ez. 37:5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life.
Ez. 37:6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”
Ez. 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.
Ez. 37:8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
Ez. 37:9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’”
Ez. 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet — a vast army.

The dry bones represent the souls of mankind. The soul of mankind died and lost the original spiritual body given to it by God. The soul has not been able to eat the bread of life since then. It has therefore become so dry. How do we restore the soul to fullness of life in God?

We have the sprinkle the heart (where the soul resides) with the blood of Jesus. Then we have to wash the soul with clean water, which is what prophesying to the bone is all about. Speak God’s word and promises to the soul. The fall of man occurred as a result of the soul receiving the word of Satan. The restoration of the soul must involve a lot speaking God’s word to the soul. Having sprinkled the heart with the blood of Jesus and washed the soul with water through the word (Ep.5:26), the soul is now ready to feed on the bread of life. This where prophesying to the breath comes in. We must not forget that it was when God breathed into man the breath of life that man became a living soul. For example, having washed the soul with Mt. 6:31-33, as I did previously, let me now prophesy to the breath.

O breath of life of the Most High God, the word of God says that I shall not worry about what my family and I shall eat or about what we shall drink or about what we shall wear, as pagans do. God knows that we need them. I shall seek above all things the kingdom and righteousness of God and all these things will be given to us as well. O breath of life, come from the four winds and breathe into my soul and impart into me the kingdom and righteousness of God. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Movement Of End Time People Of God From Mortal To Immortality by Kei144(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Commencement of the Movement from Mortal to Immortality

Nu. 10:11 On the twentieth day of the second month of the second year, the cloud lifted from above the tabernacle of the Testimony.
Nu. 10:12 Then the Israelites set out from the Desert of Sinai and travelled from place to place until the cloud came to rest in the Desert of Paran.
Nu. 10:13 They set out, this first time, at the LORD’s command through Moses.

The movement from mortal to immortality begins at Nu. 10:13, on the twentieth day of the second month of the ancient Hebrew calendar. That is five days after the full moon of May. The second seal of Revelation 6 will be opened around this time, may be by full moon. The 144,000 Israelites will be in place to lead the people of God; they are the end time Moses company.

Nu. 11:1 Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the LORD, and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the LORD burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp.

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Mt. 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

As soon as the movement from mortal to immortality commences, hardship sets in. The hardship will be caused by wars, especially jihad against Christians. The flesh must decrease and the inner man must increase. People of God should care less about the needs of the flesh and more about the soul.

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: The Beauty Of The Beast / Rising Above The Storm / Point Of No Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.