Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (29587 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Chatflick(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Great... Meanwhile
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Ipisi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Sonnobax15(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
cheesy Kudos to our medical teams who in spite our poor health system are still recording alot of success in the fight against the pandemic...meanwhile,COVID19 isn't a death sentence if properly treated..#stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by VillagePipu: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
All This Figures Of Corona Virus Positive Na Scam
I did not say its not real but i said the number is not up to the figures rolled out by NCDC.
B4 u quote me, have u seen their pics?

Have you ever seen the pics of your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by blowjohn(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ivimilly:
This is very commendable but what about Abba Kyari, when are they discharging him?

After he has finished striking a deal with Siemens of china to help the country in providing electricity
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by shyvicky: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5774212/download-lordsky-corona-virus-mp3

Download lordsky - corona virus mp3 song free of charge
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Akonice007(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
I think these people and their luggage need to be fumigate very well before they leave the isolation center because they might have been contaminated with the virus. Infact, the Chinese govt will not allow a discharged patient take anything away from the isolation centre even including their clothes. They will ask the patient to enter a room, off their clothes, bath thoroughly with soap and water, fumigate with a machine in another room unclothedness, enter another room to wear a new clothes and later discharge to meet their families.
Hope we take these measures too to avoid spreading of the deadly virus, may God protect us.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Truthfulvoice: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020

No, Corona Virus mistakenly hit their butt, not them in particular.

Then, the Coro was scared of their smelly butt and ran away in 2s before it gets suffocated

NnaEnh..

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
This people are releasing the patients for publicity, even advance countries wait for weeks to confirm, these ones are just releasing them anyhow
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by shogsman(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
tobidipity:
Is it Covid-19 this people had abi malaria?
I tire o,they're doing this for publicity and na them go suffer laslas.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by dozzybreezy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
No news yet about Abba Kyri, why?
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thank God, we will surely defeat the pandemic.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by topstone4: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
"If It Were To Be In Saner Climes...".

I'm Yet To See Wailers Make Use Of This Statement For A While Now.

They Always Rush To Threads Confirming Positive Cases Of Corona Virus And Avoid The One's Where Patients Are Being Discharged. Watch Them Avoid This Thread Like A Plague

Wailers, Why Are We Like This? Why Are So Full Of Hatred For This Country To Extent That Only Pessimistic Tendencies Thrives In Our Heart?

So If We Commend Our Health Practitioners, The Lagos State Government And By Extension Federal Govt For Curtailing The Menace On Ground, We Are Going To Die Abi?

Pls, The End Time Is Here Oh, Quit Unjustifiable Wailing.

So, Mr Corrupt Hailer, why have you also been avoiding information about those who died? Is it because you are a hypocrite?

Don't you think it is also time you quit senseless, bias Hailing?
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by gift2xl: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ivimilly:
This is very commendable but what about Abba Kyari, when are thoey discharging him?

Abba kyari should remain there.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Lorlahlizzy(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmm..good news
But how are they doing it
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Dalby(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
prinsam30:
You guys should keep on discharging without telling us how you manage to treat/cure them, we are watching u guys

Herbs and roots (Agbo aand Monkey tail) grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
Truthfulvoice:
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber
[/s]
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:
Hmm..good news
But how are they doing it
Very good indeed.
Kudos to our health professionals.

If there are people worth donating money to,it's these professionals to thank them for jobs well done.i will gladly contribute to it. We need to celebrate them.

Not easy in a country like Nigeria at all.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by ujiranky(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Alright we are sitted at home if not i would have gone to confirm myself Al
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
dozzybreezy:
No news yet about Abba Kyri, why?

You mean that Cuban President?
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
prinsam30:
You guys should keep on discharging without telling us how you manage to treat/cure them, we are watching u guys

The truth will shock you,there is no covid 19 in Nigeria yet, they are treating typhoid and malaria and looting , this a political game.
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Libkid(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
tobidipity:
Is it Covid-19 this people had abi malaria?
if it was another country u Will applaud them.tueh
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by IME1: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
undecided
As I stated in the other thread-

Earlier today I heard my neighbour's daughter come around, she returned from abroad some 2 weeks ago.
None of them came out to greet her, just the 'poor' gate man who had to attend to her 
I heard their conversation about passing food to her through window, chai 
It can never be well for sickness and coronavirus 

Sadly she also came to my side to greet and I didn't even as much as stand up (I feel so bad)...

It just occurred to me how people with AIDS, HIV, ebola, leprosy, lassa fever and other contagious diseases feel. Even people who have failed, poor, lost contracts, divorced, and other groups people of society often look down on. That's why it is sickening to see people spit (even here on Nl) for someone and on someone, just sick!

But in this case, covid19 is not even terminal.

I must say that my indifference came from the fact that this is someone who usually doesn't let us hear word about 'in the abroad'  and to my knowledge does not even bring stuffs for others when returning, so really nothing to stand up for 

Anyways, the love we are talking about during this period is not just in sharing rice and indomie like I've been reading, but it's also about showing love by empathy, support, prayers, kind words, calls and texts to those who have, don't have and in close contacts with the haves. 

How many of us here on NL who claim to love and serve God can truly say that they can take out time to pray for El Rufai, Seyi Makinde, Abba Kyari or all the others who have, albeit strangers or 'enemies' to us? Or for the families of those who have died?

If I've been feeling good that all the while this lock down started in my area I've at least given food to many needy around me, today I failed woefully in not giving love and simple courtesy to someone who just needed love, solidarity and attention.

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by LaIabobo: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
KingTom:
Great News!! cheesy

Wait, why are the FCT and other guys not recovering

Other patients have recovered in Oyo, Bauchi, etc
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am tired of this minus 5 plus 10 coro patients
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Libkid(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
shogsman:
This people are releasing the patients for publicity, even advance countries wait for weeks to confirm, these ones are just releasing them anyhow
Prince Charles nko
Idris Elba??
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Yanmiriflathead: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
topstone4:

So, Mr Corrupt Hailer, why have you also been avoiding information about those who died? Is it because you are a hypocrite?

Don't you think it is also time you quit senseless, bias Hailing?

Wailer Spotted
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by tayo4ng(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Na only Lagos dey discharge wat about Abuja
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by HocusPotos: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
VillagePipu:

Go to Yaba and find out na.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary / Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note / Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.