Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud (641 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Last night I dreamt that there was a serious noise outside as some people outside were running, shouting and so on. Then, I went outside and saw the hand of Jesus Christ in the cloud.
I quickly went back inside, kneel down and was praying that Jesus should please have mercy.

Brother's and sister's with the way things are going considering the fact that the children of God are been isolated, quarantine and monitor not to gather together and sing praises to God, I see Jesus Christ coming in His Glory and Power. Please, be prepared. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by ThinkFreely: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
You didn’t take your drugs before going to bed.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Franzinni: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Don't smoke that Colorado again...it is too strong bros..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
ThinkFreely:
You didn’t take your drugs before going to bed.
hahaha!

I'm not on drug sir
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Don't smoke that Colorado again...it is too strong bros..

hahaha

I don't smoke sir

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
What colour was the hand
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
cruxgemmata:
What colour was the hand
Pure white
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Illusioneffect(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ehe? Guy when i get home wash ur head, then check whether u don see Jesus hand before
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by kingxsamz(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
fados4sure:

Pure white

When I took the weed, the one I saw was purple...
Bro who's your dealer, I need the good stuff.
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Illusioneffect:
Ehe? Guy when i get home wash ur head, then check whether u don see Jesus hand before
It was a dream sir not physically. Perhaps a revelation
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

When I took the weed, the one I saw was purple... Bro who's your dealer, I need the good stuff.
May Thy Lord have mercy on you
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by yrex01(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
fados4sure:

May Thy Lord have mercy on you
let's just admit that u saw hand in the sky in cloud form. How did u know it's belongs to Jesus?
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
yrex01:
let's just admit that u saw hand in the sky in cloud form. How did u know it's belongs to Jesus?
It was in the dream sir and in the dream, people were running and shouting Jesus, Jesus!!!
Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by Fakejesus2020: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
fados4sure:
Last night I dreamt that there was a serious noise outside as some people outside were running, shouting and so on. Then, I went outside and saw the hand of Jesus Christ in the cloud.
I quickly went back inside, kneel down and was praying that Jesus should please have mercy.

Brother's and sister's with the way things are going considering the fact that the children of God are been isolated, quarantine and monitor not to gather together and sing praises to God, I see Jesus Christ coming in His Glory and Power. Please, be prepared. GOD BLESS YOU
Did you check his hand maybe he is with corona virus vaccine so that we can encourage you to go back to that dream to get it for us. Anything other than vaccine please tell him not to bother to come o bcoz if corona virus caches him nobody will rescue him bcoz all his man of God has disappointed him, nobody can be able to cure corona virus in his blood again, they were now shouting 5G network up and down

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud by nueleoi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Before our Lord Jesus Christ comes pls help me with my GtBank Dom reference form,I have one already remaining one. God bless you;
fados4sure:

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don’t Celebrate Christmas / A Devout Christian Woman Writes About Her Admiration For Muslim Women And Islam / The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.