Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla (11802 Views)

Being A Single Mother Or Being Married And Unhappy. / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by bukatyne2: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
merahki:

If you read all I submitted to your wondering and still came up with the bolded above, then I give up. The argument is not worth having at all. The very random “random guy” bit of yours also threw you off your own argument tangent, so lemme leave you with the strayed argument cheesy.

How many sperm banks do you know? A bank is more common than a married man’s phallu.s eh? shocked. Not only are they very available, they are also cheaper...then they are definitely more culturally acceptable, your sperm banks, in our society....So common, available, convenient and culturally acceptable that almost every unmarried woman with a child has gotten their baby from a bank lipsrsealed

Your first sentence is unnecessary and has little bearing with the topic. I never knew that when one goes into a sperm shop to buy sperm, that the sperm would come with a father for the child- “buy spermatozoa and get a father for the baby” ?

There is a certain affected tone to your posts shaa. It makes “talking” to you rather hard.

This is the thread of a woman with a real life situation (let's assume so).

Forgive me if I am exhausted discussing theories while we have practical examples playing out there.

@Bold: I don't get you.
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by capnies: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
You would have adopted aa child (ren) long ago what were you waiting for. Still not too late aadopt a meal child now

1 Like

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Mariangeles(f): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
capnies:
You would have adopted aa child (ren) long ago what were you waiting for. Still not too late aadopt a meal child now

Yes.
At least, the first 3-5 years without a child, couples should consider adoption.
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Monrue: 2:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Hmm Op its because you have money o..if not your husband and his relatives would have thrown you out since. My lecturer did the same to his wife of 15yrs, he impregnated one of his student and said over his dead body will he allow the girl to go.away with the baby. He left his wife and married the student they have 3 kids now...shine your eyes o...may be he wants to keep I cos of your money

4 Likes

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Beirut01: 5:29am On Apr 14, 2020
elektra:
It is time to separate finances.

Hell will freeze over the day I take responsibility for my husband’s love child.

But you can let another man take responsibility for your child if the situation were reversed?
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Jullima(f): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2020
bukatyne2:

If one is patient enough, you people will drop comments that shows you don't have sense.

Who is she supposedly competing with by trying to have her kids after 9 years in marriage? If she is truly in 'competition, it is not obvious that the baby mama has won since she has the first son?'

Or you just read others talk competing and decided to jump on the bandwagon?
Because ‘competition’ seems to be the motivation for your comments. You think she should jeopardize her mental health because a woman has a child for her husband. No, the side chick did not ‘win’ because she has a baby. OP not having a child now doesn’t make her a loser. It’s because of people like you women do desperate things to have children. Again, what is wrong with you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by jaksmillioniar: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Yes.
At least, the first 3-5 years without a child, couples should consider adoption.
hi
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by jaksmillioniar: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
cococandy:
Classic. Forgive a cheating husband and accept his love child.
See how the sky is not falling right now? And everything is relatively okay? Y’all keep the same energy when your wives bring their sides’ kids home. cool
I know I will see u here a demon DAT love anyting divorce.madam am Americana u like keep shouting about how ur hubby love u but u like to brake pple home and relationship cos of ur bad advise.
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by jaksmillioniar: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
freecocoahubby:

Shut the fvck up!

Isn't it your FELLOW WOMEN advising her to forgive and accept the child?

The front page is littered with women telling her to forgive him.. but of course you're too blind and biased to see that.

What's my own sef, not like I expect much intellectual prowess from an Owerri street rat who married her ancestor in a desperate quest to travel to America undecided
u are a fool man of 40 acting as a kid.why attack her like DAT. I hate coco too d way she advise ladies here and broke my relationship but keep her family out of dis
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Sotland: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
ayanbaba2:

...you mentioned Christian (forgive & forget), marriage vows and hypocrite in your comment!

your IQ is "superb".

just read what you wrote line-by-line. You shouldn't have pen this down!

hypocrite!

Do you understand what marriage vow is? If you do, pls state it...

If cheating a base for divorce? As a Christian is such in your Bible?

Yes, I mentioned forgive and forget because that is the whole essence of the Christianity we practice..
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Sotland: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2021
elektra:

Lol, classic Nigerian Christianity.

Husband commits adultery
Nigerian christian: bible does not condemn polygamy, husband did not break any vows, he loves and cares for wife because they share the same roof.

Wife refuses to fund child
Nigerian christian: bible preaches forgive and forget, to separate finances is a sign of unforgiveness, such a grave sin.

Grave sin? So you advise her to divorce her husband, is that the best advice you could give to your fellow woman?
Re: Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla by Sotland: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
bukatyne:

In trying to tell the OP to 'forgive' her husband and resolve the issue, don't make light of her pains please.

I also do not know the wedding vows you are talking about. I see you mention Christian that's why I am quoting you.

You are the bigger hypocrite because you know what the husband did is wrong on all fronts. Except you are using the Nigerian Bible, you would acknowledge that the husband broke his vows by committing adultery.

What are marriage vow, perhaps you should educate me, madam..

I never justified what the husband did.. Deed has been done and way forward should be the case..

So would you rather the lady divorce her husby, is that the best you could advise your fellow woman in this scenario?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) / He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court / Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.