Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Make Money From Home During This Lockdown - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Make Money From Home During This Lockdown (755 Views)

COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / Run A Business As A Copper From Home During This Corona Virus Crisis / Job You Can Do At Home During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
I purposely came here to help the corps members out. NYSC year is when to prepare for your future by taking and making concrete steps to achieving that. Many would want to sit back, get their certificate and then start making move to get a job that is not available out there.

I am passionate and committed to helping you become a better you by teaching you a skill that will help you for the rest of your life.

Without saying much, I only need 100 people that wants to transform their financial life before wrapping up their NYSC.

Time they say is money.

Learning comes before earning.

Reach me through dayoawe1@yahoo.com by sending in your contact and you will be added to my WhatsApp platform where we get everything started.

Cheers.
Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 5:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Opportunity they say comes but once. I have seen several reactions but I don't want you to be skeptical and pessimistic about this. I just want to add value by sharing my knowledge. I know what it is to finish NYSC without a source of income or source of livelihood ( I graduated 2015, till now no job). I later had to stop searching for job and used the few cash left on me to learn this skill which has since then been paying me real time. I work from home through my phone and laptop plus my internet connection. Until I decided to find a means to cater for my expenses, the opportunity never came.

Come on board, learn the skill, earn in dollars from home and achieve your goals seamless.

All you need do is to chat me up on whatsapp 08065922354 as I add you to the group.

Time is money.
You're absolutely responsible for the outcome of your life.
Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
A sample of what I'm talking about.

Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning people. This is my morning food.

CHEERS. [/color][color=#006600]

Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Geozion(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

08071056345 watzap
Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Grace you're welcome, I just saw your mail now. Congratulations as you've made the right decision on the path to change your financial life.

Don't be the doubting Thomas. This opportunity ends this Sunday as we're gonna start before the lockdown ends.

Time is money. You are absolutely responsible for the outcome of your life.
Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Just to inspire someone.

Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning. This is just earned this morning. I implore to get your loved ones to take advantage of this opportunity. Do you know anyone around you that is struggling financially, get them on board. You can be doing well financially but having streams of income won't be that bad too, so I advice you to join you too.

I don't want people to make open their contact so as not to be open to the general public.

All you have to do is to send your contact to me through dayoawe1@yahoo.com, I think this still ok to some extent. We are starting soon, don't be left out.

Time is money.
......Helping others to rise.

Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2020
I am deeply sorry to those that already sent me a mail that I didn't take notice of. Please let's keep joining through this email dayoawe1@yahoo.com. I let out the WhatsApp link and within few minutes people have started to spam the group.

When you join, ensure you do a brief introduction of yourself so that we can get to know you, please this is important.

Cheers.

You're absolute responsible for the outcome of your life.
Time is money.
..............helping others to rise.
Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 3:49am On Apr 12, 2020
I will be taking this thread down, do yourself good by joining now. Don't let your bad past experiences deny of this great opportunity.

Are you tired of struggling financially and do you seek some other source of income.

If yes, send a mail with your phone number to dayoawe1@yahoo.com now as I will be teaching you how to EARN in DoLLARS via your phone.

Take advantage of this lockdown.

Cheers
Re: Make Money From Home During This Lockdown by Dayoawe1(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2020
See the desperation in this person. A year after NYSC and he's badly getting hit wit the state of the economy.

You're absolutely responsible for the outcome of your life. You can decide to join or be a doubter.

Go through the first post to know what to do.

Check the picture to see his mail

(1) (Reply)

Sales girl or Rep needed / Female Corp Member Needed in Ilorin / The Problem With The C.O.E Port Harcourt Students Not Be Mobilized To NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.