Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

COVID-19 And The Mark Of The Beast – Femi Fani-kayode - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COVID-19 And The Mark Of The Beast – Femi Fani-kayode (188 Views)

THE MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET By Femi Fani-kayode / The Link Between New Eco Currency And The Mark Of 666 / The Truth About Bitcoin And Mark Of The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 And The Mark Of The Beast – Femi Fani-kayode by Kaassh(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
“Between 100, 000 and 240, 000 people will be killed by COVID-19 in America if we take the right measures but if we do not take the right measures up to 2.2 million Americans will die”- CNN.

If CNN is quoting the experts in the medical field and saying that up to 2.2 million people will die in America alone if the right measures are not taken to tackle COVID-19, can anyone hazard a guess about how many millions we will lose in Nigeria and Africa if care is not taken and we do not do the right thing? The whole thing is not only horrendous but also apocalyptic.

What is really going on with COVID-19 is far too big, too complex, too sinister, too evil, too bizarre and too extraordinary for the average mind to comprehend or accept.

You need to be very astute, very well-read, very focused and literally a genius to get it clearly or you need to be led by the Spirit of God to open your mind and eyes.

Without either you will struggle with accepting the truth and even if you do accept it, you may not be able to handle it and you may end up living in total fear for the rest of your life.

If you tell the average person what is really going on, they will declare you insane. Perhaps it is better to just tell them to follow the World Health Organisation and government guidelines, stay indoors, keep clean, hope for the best and PRAY!

My initial inclination before making this contribution was to do precisely that, take my own counsel and leave it at that but after a time of deep intercession and prayer through last night, I decided to share a tiny portion of what I know and hope that, at least, a few people will comprehend and accept it.

What we are witnessing in the world today is, to say the least, frightful and shocking. Yet it should not come as a surprise to the spiritually sensitive and discerning or to those that are schooled in eschatology or that are familiar with the many ‘end-time’ prophecies in the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelations of the Holy Bible.

‘Totalitarian tip-toe’

What we are seeing before our very eyes is the perfect implementation of what is known in enlightened, learned, philosophical and intellectual circles as the ‘Hegelian dialectic’.

The great British author, researcher and conspiracy theorist, David Icke, whose works I have been reading for many years and who saw all this coming decades ago, describes it as the ‘totalitarian tip-toe’.

In a nutshell, it is the cultic practice of the ancient, evil and malevolent deceit and guile known as ‘problem, reaction, solution’ and ‘order after chaos’ and its ultimate objective is to establish the classic and dreaded Orwellian state.

I would urge the uninitiated or uninformed to google these terms and learn more about them because space constraints will not enable me to do so here.

Simply put, the ‘hidden hand’ of the dark world, the Illuminati and the agents of Satan are at work. The whole thing was planned and contrived over the centuries and they are firmly on course.

SOURCE: vanguardgr.com
Re: COVID-19 And The Mark Of The Beast – Femi Fani-kayode by BroOptimist(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kaassh:
“Between 100, 000 and 240, 000 people will be killed by COVID-19 in America if we take the right measures but if we do not take the right measures up to 2.2 million Americans will die”- CNN.

If CNN is quoting the experts in the medical field and saying that up to 2.2 million people will die in America alone if the right measures are not taken to tackle COVID-19, can anyone hazard a guess about how many millions we will lose in Nigeria and Africa if care is not taken and we do not do the right thing? The whole thing is not only horrendous but also apocalyptic.

What is really going on with COVID-19 is far too big, too complex, too sinister, too evil, too bizarre and too extraordinary for the average mind to comprehend or accept.

You need to be very astute, very well-read, very focused and literally a genius to get it clearly or you need to be led by the Spirit of God to open your mind and eyes.

Without either you will struggle with accepting the truth and even if you do accept it, you may not be able to handle it and you may end up living in total fear for the rest of your life.

If you tell the average person what is really going on, they will declare you insane. Perhaps it is better to just tell them to follow the World Health Organisation and government guidelines, stay indoors, keep clean, hope for the best and PRAY!

My initial inclination before making this contribution was to do precisely that, take my own counsel and leave it at that but after a time of deep intercession and prayer through last night, I decided to share a tiny portion of what I know and hope that, at least, a few people will comprehend and accept it.

What we are witnessing in the world today is, to say the least, frightful and shocking. Yet it should not come as a surprise to the spiritually sensitive and discerning or to those that are schooled in eschatology or that are familiar with the many ‘end-time’ prophecies in the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelations of the Holy Bible.

‘Totalitarian tip-toe’

What we are seeing before our very eyes is the perfect implementation of what is known in enlightened, learned, philosophical and intellectual circles as the ‘Hegelian dialectic’.

The great British author, researcher and conspiracy theorist, David Icke, whose works I have been reading for many years and who saw all this coming decades ago, describes it as the ‘totalitarian tip-toe’.

In a nutshell, it is the cultic practice of the ancient, evil and malevolent deceit and guile known as ‘problem, reaction, solution’ and ‘order after chaos’ and its ultimate objective is to establish the classic and dreaded Orwellian state.

I would urge the uninitiated or uninformed to google these terms and learn more about them because space constraints will not enable me to do so here.

Simply put, the ‘hidden hand’ of the dark world, the Illuminati and the agents of Satan are at work. The whole thing was planned and contrived over the centuries and they are firmly on course.

SOURCE: vanguardgr.com

Isok, continue...

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Directive: President Buhari To Decide Possible Extension Today / Truth About 5g Vs Covid 19 / Lockdown Inconveniences, Police The Most Hardworking & Effective... Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.