Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

What's Your View On The 5G? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What's Your View On The 5G? (370 Views)

See What The Man Of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Finally Saying About The 5G / The 5G Wave: A Global Nightmare / All You Need To Know About The 5G And The Relationship Between Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View On The 5G? by yungchap(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello NLanders,

What's this Conspiracy on the 5G Network trending at the moment?

Can anyone here give Factual details on what it's all about pls.? Merits & Demerits.

Keyword: Factual details.

Waiting for your Realistic comments

Thanks.
Re: What's Your View On The 5G? by jadejay: 1:41am On Apr 06, 2020
If their own people are protesting against it, then it is because they know what they have experienced. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but the Chinese Virus is not the killer here. 5G is.

Re: What's Your View On The 5G? by yungchap(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
jadejay:
If their own people are protesting against it, then it is because they know what they have experienced. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but the Chinese Virus is not the killer here. 5G is.

Can you be more explanatory pls.
Re: What's Your View On The 5G? by yungchap(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Waiting...
Re: What's Your View On The 5G? by henrybomb(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2020
yungchap:

Hello NLanders,

What's this Conspiracy on the 5G Network trending at the moment?

Can anyone here give Factual details on what it's all about pls.? Merits & Demerits.

Keyword: Factual details.

Waiting for your Realistic comments

Thanks.
Most people don't understand that the producers of this innovation are actually doing it for better communication.
The traffic on 4G is becoming overwhelming and if there is no upgrade you can't upload videos, stream or watch live tv or news anymore.I heard some people say the radiation from 5G is so much that it can kill but that is not true.The sun has the highest form of radiation and won't even kill you instantly but will damage most cells in the body.
I ask people that if radiation killed those ones in the video they should be tested for radiation poisoning which they will never find in their system.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On The 5G? by yungchap(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
henrybomb:

Most people don't understand that the producers of this innovation are actually doing it for better communication.
The traffic on 4G is becoming overwhelming and if there is no upgrade you can't upload videos, stream or watch live tv or news anymore.I heard some people say the radiation from 5G is so much that it can kill but that is not true.The sun has the highest form of radiation and won't even kill you instantly but will damage most cells in the body.
I ask people that if radiation killed those ones in the video they should be tested for radiation poisoning which they will never find in their system.

Thanks alot for your comment
Re: What's Your View On The 5G? by chelseabmw(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lumos Provides Solar Electricity To Power Facilities At LASG Isolation Centre / Chrome Dark Mode: Here Is How To Turn It On (e Sweet Die) / How To Copy Text From A Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.