Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS (5903 Views)

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me / Woman Steals 2-year-old Boy In Delta, Sells Him To Pastor. Photos / Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Biafra1stson:
He still told his members to hold hands together as an agreement prayer that the virus will never reach them.
It means you yourself was there!!!

You need prayers or be arrested as well!!!

Na peaceful Christian's many of una dey get mouth! So many mosques still hold their prayers very early with microphone, how many imam have been arrested
Re: Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS by Timi141: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
grim33:
The fact that you can Type this brain dead comment from wherever shithole you’re from is all the work of science... why haven’t all your pastors in the world come together and pray the virus away? Get sense abeg or shut the fukc up . Educated illiterate
I was about to reply him, then I saw your comments. More blessings bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

It means you yourself was there!!!

You need prayers or be arrested as well!!!

Na peaceful Christian's many of una dey get mouth! So many mosques still hold their prayers very early with microphone, how many imam have been arrested
I wasnt there I got the pictures from his Facebook livestream

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!! Yobe State Is Boilling / The Real Story Of Ishola Oyenusi- Nigeria’s Deadliest Armed Robber / Cultism: Its Origin And Possible Solution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.