Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is VITAMIN C The Secret Cure For Coronavirus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is VITAMIN C The Secret Cure For Coronavirus? (472 Views)

Natural Remedy And Secret Cure And Prevention For Yeast Infection / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is VITAMIN C The Secret Cure For Coronavirus? by oaroloye(m): 3:44am On Apr 06, 2020
SHALOM!

There is NO HARD PROOF that so-called MEGAVITAMIN THERAPY can cure CORONAVIRUS!

We have been warned against abusing Vitamins to try to cure or prevent disease in the past.

It could damage some vital organs, like the KIDNEYS, which could develop STONES.

Which is no fun, at all.

But it would really be ironic, if, after all the excitement, this Virus vpcould be killed with JUICE and FRUITS!

I do known that trying to get the necessary amounts of Vitamin C from FACTORY-MADE JUICE can have horrible side-effects. The preservatives, colourings, and artificial sweetners used can be toxic when taken in high quantities.

I once drank three FIVE ALIVE'S in three days- I nearly wasn't alive, after that.

I think I passed double kidney stones at that time.

(What scares me most, is that KIDNEY STONE, PAIN is supposed to be NOTHING compared to CHILDBIRTH!)

There are also some books you might want to read:

[See: THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES, by Doctor Hulda Regehr Clark.
NATURAL CURES "THEY" DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, by Kevin Trudeau.
CURING THE INCURABLE: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins, by Doctor Thomas Levy.]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1142726812726978&id=100009690106681&fs=0&focus_composer=0&ref=content_filter

KEVIN TRUDEAU has been accused of defrauding the readers of his books, and is currently serving a jail term, because the THE WEIGHT-LOSS CURE "THEY" DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, based on a highly-secret HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN Therapy was sworn by multiple plaintiffs NOT TO WORK.

I have found his books useful and credible.

I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS AUTHOR: [i]I DO KNOW THAT MEGAVITAMIN THERAPY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DISCREDITED.

I have skimmed THIS author's book- I am familiar with the basic principle- the ability to detect Disease organisms by their "RESONANT FREE FREQUENCIES," and to destroy them by that frequency- discovered by ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE in the 1930s. He died in mysterious circumstances, and his work was covered up, until Doctor Clark revived it in the 1980s.

When she revealed her progress, her licence to practice medicine was summarily revoked.

She reduced Royal Raymond Rife's unwieldy gadget to a matchbox-sized device, made from less than 25 inexpensive electronic parts, powered by a 9Volts battery.

Unlike many like her, she had the sense to leave the country for the Oppressors, and went to Mexico, where she was treating people quietly, and making money.

She too died in mysterious circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is VITAMIN C The Secret Cure For Coronavirus? by Shelumiel: 4:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Please explain more on this
Re: Is VITAMIN C The Secret Cure For Coronavirus? by oaroloye(m): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Shelumiel:
Please explain more on this

According to the FACEBOOK story, a Doctor-Supervised therapy consisting of massive intravenous dosages of VITAMIN C, cured some cases of CoronaVirus.

1 Like

Re: Is VITAMIN C The Secret Cure For Coronavirus? by Steveanc12: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

There is NO HARD PROOF that so-called MEGAVITAMIN THERAPY can cure CORONAVIRUS!

We have been warned against abusing Vitamins to try to cure or prevent disease in the past.

It could damage some vital organs, like the KIDNEYS, which could develop STONES.

Which is no fun, at all.

But it would really be ironic, if, after all the excitement, this Virus vpcould be killed with JUICE and FRUITS!

I do known that trying to get the necessary amounts of Vitamin C from FACTORY-MADE JUICE can have horrible side-effects. The preservatives, colourings, and artificial sweetners used can be toxic when taken in high quantities.

I once drank three FIVE ALIVE'S in three days- I nearly wasn't alive, after that.

I think I passed double kidney stones at that time.

(What scares me most, is that KIDNEY STONE, PAIN is supposed to be NOTHING compared to CHILDBIRTH!)

There are also some books you might want to read:

[See: THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES, by Doctor Hulda Regehr Clark.
NATURAL CURES "THEY" DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, by Kevin Trudeau.
CURING THE INCURABLE: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins, by Doctor Thomas Levy.]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1142726812726978&id=100009690106681&fs=0&focus_composer=0&ref=content_filter

KEVIN TRUDEAU has been accused of defrauding the readers of his books, and is currently serving a jail term, because the THE WEIGHT-LOSS CURE "THEY" DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, based on a highly-secret HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN Therapy was sworn by multiple plaintiffs NOT TO WORK.

I have found his books useful and credible.

I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS AUTHOR: [i]I DO KNOW THAT MEGAVITAMIN THERAPY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DISCREDITED.

I have skimmed THIS author's book- I am familiar with the basic principle- the ability to detect Disease organisms by their "RESONANT FREE FREQUENCIES," and to destroy them by that frequency- discovered by ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE in the 1930s. He died in mysterious circumstances, and his work was covered up, until Doctor Clark revived it in the 1980s.

When she revealed her progress, her licence to practice medicine was summarily revoked.

She reduced Royal Raymond Rife's unwieldy gadget to a matchbox-sized device, made from less than 25 inexpensive electronic parts, powered by a 9Volts battery.

Unlike many like her, she had the sense to leave the country for the Oppressors, and went to Mexico, where she was treating people quietly, and making money.

She too died in mysterious circumstances.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Can One Boost Immune System? Suggest / Non-Medical Face Mask( Cloth) Does Not Prevent COVID-19 – NAFDAC Earns / COVID-19: No Apology For Saying I Recovered By Taking Chloroquine- Bauchi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.