Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Prestashop Fb Store Integration Extension - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Prestashop Fb Store Integration Extension (623 Views)

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Knowband Magento Facebook Store Integration | Social Shop Extension / Prestashop Facebook Store Integration By Knowband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prestashop Fb Store Integration Extension by vaxxy: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2020
The Prestashop Facebook Store addon helps the Prestashop store admin to connect your fan page on Facebook with your PrestaShop shop.

Prestashop Facebook Store Integration Extension permits the store owner to analyze the insights of sale with Google Analytics.

Prestashop Facebook Integration addon permits the admin to integrate any number of Pages and handle them at one end and change look and
feel of the shop anytime.

Prestashop Facebook Store Addon helps in maximizing the sale and ultimately profit of the Prestashop store as well.

(1) (Reply)

##Get professional P2P (PH-GH ) Website Built From Scratch (No Copy Work)! / Do I Need A Degree In Computer Science To Go Into Web Development? / Please How Do I Install Django In My Windows PC???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.