Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Which Course Can I Choose That Is Related To Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Can I Choose That Is Related To Medicine (430 Views)

Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / How Possible Is It To Switch From Microbiology To Medicine And Surgery / Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Can I Choose That Is Related To Medicine by Fomike(f): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] cry I am confuse about which course to choose with this my jamb score 210 that is related to medicine in unical.i don't want to spend another year again in the house.this is my second jamb.
Re: Which Course Can I Choose That Is Related To Medicine by Tony142: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Fomike:
[color=#006600][/color] cry I am confuse about which course to choose with this my jamb score 210 that is related to medicine in unical.i don't want to spend another year again in the house.this is my second jamb.

Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can I Choose That Is Related To Medicine by dulux07(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
I did advise you to go for courses like medical laboratory science, pharmacy or at least industrial chemistry rather than others

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can I Choose That Is Related To Medicine by Fomike(f): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks guys i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Submits Schools Reopening Proposal To National Assembly / WAEC 2020: No Going Back On Suspension Of Exams - Minister / When Would Public Universities Embrace E-learning? - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.