Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse (40198 Views)

Torukori Nasko Egei Found Dead In Hotel Room In Bayelsa As Friends Lament. Photo / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Missmossy(f): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Hunger in the land grin

There was a country!!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by colestephan86: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/hoodlums-invade-bayelsa-warehouse-cart-away-bags-of-garri/
Since it will be stolen by satisfied thief's, then let the hungry thief's have it.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2020
nony43:
We Nigerians are our own problem. I bought two paints of yellow garri for 1k two Fridays ago, I directed a friend the next day to that place it happened that the guy is now selling one paint for 1400. Imagine almost 3x of what I bought.
I am telling you this can never happen in the core north.we always feel the heat less, we are not reach but we are contented with the little we have A big measure of gari still cost less than 200,over here I bought a Nigerian rice last two for #800 and I thought that the rice is nice because there is less stone in it so I went back yesterday to to check whether that same rice is available,you know what still the price haven't change..

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by harbarzzy(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2020
And you believe...garri that they had shared among themselves...who are the hoodlums if not their followers

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Youngminister(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2020
The caption should be hungry Nigerians not hoodlums
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by kkon(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Which hoodlums go take him time to steal not 1 but 150 bags? Na inside job.
you get sense aswerugad...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Cover up...... So bayelsa if una no received anything make una kmw why........

Ndi mgbu... Always blowing things out of proportion... 150 bags, it happened and yet the person wasn't caught......

Expect to see the same garri been sold in open market
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by sylve11: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Not mind them. As if to load 150 bags of garri na beans. cool

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by olisefom: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

U get sense. Na them them.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by KingWarri: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
dontro:
Just 2 weeks and they are already headed to anarchy. Other parts of the worlds have been in lockdown for months and no such things.

Thanks for stating the bold words.... Their government cares for them so much unlike ours that doesn't know how its own people survive daily... Sending them indoors with no palliatives..
After all the donations.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Vision4God:
Our leaders do not have idea on how the masses survive. If only they put themselves in the masses shoes, they would give up their exotic cars/lifestyle.
Well said!
A time will come, there won't be any need for an exotic cars in the street anymore..

And the time seems not to be that far from now.

My folks must not be cowardly stupid!
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Willie2015: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Vision4God:
Our leaders do not have idea on how the masses survive. If only they put themselves in the masses shoes, they would give up their exotic cars/lifestyle.

Whats difficult in crediting everyone with BVN/account 25k monthly ?

Na the sharing of cash and food items dem like ....

So dem fit steal every single items...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by donjoesbry(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
Reality has started playing out.

What an amazing worship to listen to at this time. I was super blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTkXRZ1Yig
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Fastlinkpro: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2020
udemzyudex:
Lies.

Hired hoodlums.

Na so 150 bags dey easy to carry comot for state house?
Honestly,see lie not even through road but bush 150bags

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by lexxyrule(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
A bad shoild be about 50 to 53kg, so you mean hoodlum stole about 8000kg load just like that? With what did they bring, loading 150 bags of garri would take quite sometime, and no force could be called?

Pretty bastards, they stole it themselves to hoard and sell it later

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by princemol: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Scam! They just diverted 150 bags of garri to the pockets of the politicians in that area. Period ! If truly they are hoodlums, normal level, police will go after them, arrest them and retrieve those bags of garri from them. But na lie case closed as usual.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by blackjack21(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2020
nony43:
We Nigerians are our own problem. I bought two paints of yellow garri for 1k two Fridays ago, I directed a friend the next day to that place it happened that the guy is now selling one paint for 1400. Imagine almost 3x of what I bought.
Your maths is blowing my mind.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Btruth:
Nigerian are most terrible people in the world, they usually take advantage of each other at a time of adversity. We are too conscious of money in this country. sad

Very terrible beings I ve ever come across in my entire life.. Home and abroad.

PATHETIC!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by umuna(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

It can only happen when pdp is governing. It is an insider job.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Dlewisi: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Nobody was prosecuted for the vandalism and stealing of equipment worth billions meant for amnesty trainees as start-up, last year in Kaiama. When people are not arrested and punished for crimes committed, after a while, it becomes the norm.

I wont be suprised if the remaining food stuffs is shared amongst party members. It wouldnt be the first time.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by TGMISKY(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
If you investigate properly, there's no hoodlum. I did not suggest anything o

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Hunger badd ,cheesy

A dey teyu
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by 2babas(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Food is the only way to a man's heart because no food no strength and no reasoning.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by buzorcharles(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Na his boys go steal am and resell cos they know that garri now na gold
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by tillaman(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2020
blowjohn:

What if that's what they enjoy eating there and nothing else
quit being sarcastic bro!! Garri isn’t all that bad but for how long ?? Just garri
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by seunlayi(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2020
DropsMic:

Stop deceiving yourself. A typical black man will never revolt no matter what
yes but this is quite different
- govt disappointments
- no palliative at this time
- most politicians back to their constituencies
- living large among the hungry masses
- Covid-19 will spread more here though fewer dead.
- hunger /economy lockdown...
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
grin
Very funny country. @ OP, please change it to Government officials not hoodlums Abeg. Hahahahahaha
But our government are hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by calliope(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
Hunger have started
Survival instincts is beginning to active itself. That's all. You can't lock poor people in their houses with no food and expect them not to take extreme measures. This is only the beginning.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2020
M00N:

But our government are hoodlums
....Bros naso I see am oo. So which of the hoodlums now stole the 150 bags of garri with an eye witness present? Lol.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Kingremi(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2020
People are crazy...
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Situations like this is inevitable, they did the same here in a remote areas of Ifo in Ogun state robbing from house to house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) / How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.