Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) (550 Views)

See What I Got As A Relief Package From The Governor(photo) / Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant / Eid-el-kabir: 10,000 Nigerian Households Receive Relief Package From Kuwait Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2020
So I woke up this morning just for our neighbour to knock on our get to hand over our own package... According to him, they were sharing it from street to street and our street's package got here yesterday evening. Apparently they are sharing one bag each per household. Although small, but commendable. It contents garri and beans and something else. When I get it open, I will update this thread

Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by ellapius(f): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2020
better ask well before u start eating what is meant for the whole community. the news we have seen it's ine per community not one per hiusehold oooo. hmmm watch bf u limp
Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
ellapius:
better ask well before u start eating what is meant for the whole community. the news we have seen it's ine per community not one per hiusehold oooo. hmmm watch bf u limp
it's per household ma'am. How can that small bag be for a community? Do u know what a community is? If that big is even for a whole street, it won't be enough not to talk about a community... Relax
Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Lalasticalala, I think this should be moved to the front page to at least applaud them for their effor
Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by ellapius(f): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2020
atoleybaba:
it's per household ma'am. How can that small bag be for a community? Do u know what a community is? If that big is even for a whole street, it won't be enough not to talk about a community... Relax
was saying cos most of the videos I have seen the bag was for a community. I mean zone with iver 200house so ask well meet ur neighbors and ask so u won't have people beefing u for something u can afford

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2020
I heard one bag is for 300 household.

Considering how scarce the distribution is, think its true, nothing for my area here
Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
ellapius:
was saying cos most of the videos I have seen the bag was for a community. I mean zone with iver 200house so ask well meet ur neighbors and ask so u won't have people beefing u for something u can afford
lol. I just did....that bag is for a whole street. This is laughable. Rubbish.
Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Renerd:
I heard one bag is for 300 household.

Considering how scarce the distribution is, think its true, nothing for my area here
I'm surprise ooo....see the small bag. Is this a country??

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by ellapius(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
atoleybaba:
lol. I just did....that bag is for a whole street. This is laughable. Rubbish.
grin grin grin
I told u so how did u go about it
Re: Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) by atoleybaba(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
ellapius:
grin grin grin
I told u so how did u go about it
it's still in a store in my compound. When they get all the landlords together, they will decide how they want to share it... Tho a street close to ours, shared theirs using that medium tin tomato can... Some collected rice, some garri some beans, others yam flour

(1) (Reply)

Allow HND Graduates To Participate In PTDF Scholarship Scheme. / He Drove Me To A Strange Place Rubbing A White Handkerchief On My Face, Beat Me / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.