Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews (35445 Views)

RECRUITMENT AT Job Vacancies At Stedarol Global Concept Limited / Latest Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Job Interviews / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews by AbujaAgent: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hello chuks, I have not heard from you concerning mturk, kindly send me your whatsapp number

chuksbaby:

i Will make a tutorial soon.. but what is your challenges?
Re: 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
AbujaAgent:
Yes

How did you go about the creation my own has refused to work
Re: 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews by oduma101(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
chuksbaby:
I have never even attended any interview since i left school.

since my wife gave birth to my son a year plus, i started to hustle real hard.

Having a child is no joke oh.

Thanks to google adsense, Mturk, EBAY and dropshipping.

Work from home sweet.

Modified
How i make money

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified

I want to know more on AdSense I have a blog already with AdSense is not encouraging at all. I want to also spend 30$ and get 270$ here is my number 09038117588 please call so I can have your line
Re: 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews by oduma101(m): 3:42am On Apr 08, 2020
chuksbaby:

Work from home sweet.

Modified
How i make money

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified

I would love to meet you if you stay in Lagos so you can teach me how to spend 30$ on ads and get 270$ like you said naija CPC is dead in one month 4$ please is urgent I don't tire for this AdSense
Here is my number 09038117588
Re: 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews by emmsana: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
chuksbaby:

Work from home sweet.

Modified
How i make money

My Mturk application was rejected, I got the email this morning. Anyway out?

Re: 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews by makizee(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
emmsana:

My Mturk application was rejected, I got the email this morning. Anyway out?

Yeah.. Did he change his VPN or something
Re: 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews by nanyanuel(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2020
Kennyfancy:
can I WhatsApp you
Sure! 08138113195
Re: 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews by DesreeDon(f): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is how I and my team earn by liking IG posts. Chat me up on 08 one 6 zero 40 two 0 zero6 for details

@mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo)