Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Learn The Secret Of Creating Google Adword Advert That Convert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn The Secret Of Creating Google Adword Advert That Convert (618 Views)

Vcc,vba,paypal,adword,bing,amazon,netflix,ebay Phone Verification Available Here / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / Watch Samsung's Anti-iphone Advert That Mocks Everyone Who Bought Iphone X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Secret Of Creating Google Adword Advert That Convert by archsaints8429(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Learn How to advertise on google the biggest website in the world with just $1 and get 200+ customer per day.

Do you know that more than 60million nigerian search something on google everyday?

Do you know that if you advertise  on google and someone makes a search related to your products, your product will appear?
Do you run a boutique business, car dealer business, Hair dressing business, shop biz, consultant agency or pastry (Cake baker) business?
Do you sell clothes, wigs, shoes, cars, phones, laptops, jewelries, furniture or anything can be search online?
Do you know you can run an advert very cheap on google with only $1 (360) and get 200-1000 customers in a single day all over the world?

i have written an ebook that shows how i keep getting 100-200 customers daily from google to my business here in nigeria without even going to my shop.
This ebook comes with full screenshot and is a 56 pages.
everyone can understand this ebook even a primary 6 certificate holder can understand the ebook.

Here is what you will learn
* Why you should run an ads on google
How to create google adword account
How to link your account to google adword analytics
How to create a google search adverts with $1
How to optimise google search adverts
How to create google search image/video ads
How to create adverts on youtube
How to optimize youtube adverts
Learn all important google tools
Learn all important google metrics

Ebook price: N5,000 only

But the first 20 people to take action now and chat me up will get the eBook for a watering amount of N2,000 instead of the normal price of N5,000

If you act now, you will get a free bonus of my eBook called HOW TO CREATE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR PROMOTION.

Here is how to get a copy
Call/whatsapp me on 08122840850 now.

note: the promo price offer is N2,000 and After o have gotten 20 persons, the next 21st persons will get the book at its normal price of N5,000 flat. No story

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farming Business / Economic Impact Of Covid 19. / Earn Up To 3000 To 5000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.