Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm (433 Views)

If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State / Buhari Appoints Dikko Head Of Small Arms, Weapons Control Agency / Orji Kalu's First Day In Prison - How The Seeds Were Sown In Our Days At Governm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm by Adefemi404: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2020
As the lockdown continues all over the world, governments are bringing up ideas on how to feed or make her citizens better.

A viral video is online showing a lady mocking her state government for sharing only one small pack of Indomie to them.

According to her, the government asked them to come out and collect one bag of rice but on reaching their, they were given one small pack of Indomie.
This thing happened here in Nigeria.

In USA their government is paying everyone $1200 for staying at home and giving them better food. Same thing with Spain, Italy, UK etc.

Upon all the billions of donated funds what her government gave her is one pack of Indomie and onions. Perhaps that will be for her breakfast. What about lunch, dinner. What about her children and family members?

Well I am happy for her because at least she got something from her government. Me I have not gotten anything from my government since the lockdown.

Watch the video as she mocks her government

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/video-lady-mocks-her-government-for.html]

Re: VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm by sapientia(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2020
And its one and final
Re: VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm by Heineken(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Never give up in life.. Even hand sanitizers and face masks no believe say dem go blow one day.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm by slimfit1(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2020
That is what you might have voted for sorry
Re: VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm by Graysons: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Lady Shares One Pack Of Small Indomie She Received From Her State Governm by James4bright(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Why exactly are the south westerners so ignorant to realize how defaulted this regime is. They still don't regret any of their actions towards putting this shallow thinking dictator in power.

Is this how this nation would be till the end of time?

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Serap Advises Fg To Transfer N5,000 Electronically / BREAKING: Court Sentences Funke Akindele, Husband To 14-day Community Service (V / Looting Ecological Fund: SGF Office, Boss Mustapha Engulfed In Billion Naira Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.