Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Who Have We Wronged, I Smell Conspiracy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Have We Wronged, I Smell Conspiracy (335 Views)

Drama As Child Spotted Blocking Her Nose From Bad Smell Coming Out Of Mothers Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Have We Wronged, I Smell Conspiracy by Sosoboy4: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2020
On this day my guts has failed me, i can no longer carry on, the Gods have said nothing about the happenings on the land, who have we wronged.

Calm down Ikem the Gods has not forsaken you nor the land, i smell conspiracy, the embattled land is suffering from a domestic enemy ikem.

I suggest you secretly summon the wise elder for proper advice, i mean even the olowu my father should not be awear of this meeting.

Minutes later the Empress departs to her chamber only to start feelings pains all over her lower part, with the loud voice she screams locking her self up, tears engulfed her domain and agony feeding her chick.

READ FULL STORY:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/2020/04/06/who-have-we-wronged-i-smell-conspiracy-the-emperor-episode-12/

(1) (Reply)

Funny Tiktoks Right Now / Funny Video, Lmao / Talent Is Great But Knowing How 2 Display It Witout Falling Into Trouble Is Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.