Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Increasing In ICT Knowledge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Increasing In ICT Knowledge (790 Views)

Choosing A Right Career In ICT / Effective Communication Tools For ICT Startups / Solution To The Skill Gap In ICT In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increasing In ICT Knowledge by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2020
good day.
I am presently an apprentice in one computer engineering, I wish to seek for ur knowledge on which program or course I can enroll to build my career in the ICT world.
tanks for ur Responses.
Re: Increasing In ICT Knowledge by spoilerx: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
IT has so many areas .

you have to pick one and focus on it
Re: Increasing In ICT Knowledge by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
spoilerx:
IT has so many areas .
you have to pick one and focus on it
can u please list some of them that u know
Re: Increasing In ICT Knowledge by spoilerx: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2020
YOUNGHAJJI:

can u please list some of them that u know

Networking
Cyber security
programming
Machine learning

please use Google, IT is very broad.

one of the first things u should learn is how to use Google and search engines to get information u need.
Re: Increasing In ICT Knowledge by born2begreat(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2020
I have learnt HTML and CSS on Codecademy last 2 yrs but i’ve not been practising it for some reason. Now i’m trying to learn basic python, watching video and reading. So a lady’s friend saw me yesterday while learning she said she’s a software tester and work remotely that i should try it. I have little knowledge of computer networking too. Please i need your advice as i want to quit my peanut salary work that takes most of my time and start earning money for myself too. Thank you boss...

spoilerx:

Networking
Cyber security
programming
Machine learning

one of the first things u should learn is how to use Google and search engines to get information u need.
Re: Increasing In ICT Knowledge by spoilerx: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
born2begreat:
I have learnt HTML and CSS on Codecademy last 2 yrs but i’ve not been practising it for some reason. Now i’m trying to learn basic python, watching video and reading. So a lady’s friend saw me yesterday while learning she said she’s a software tester and work remotely that i should try it. I have little knowledge of computer networking too. Please i need your advice as i want to quit my peanut salary work that takes most of my time and start earning money for myself too. Thank you boss...

don quit yet. peanut salary would still help with cost of internet which u need.

u need to pick one area and focus on it.

don't try doing too much. pick one and study alot on it .

Also ask ur friend, if she is good enough to attract remote offers, she knows what she is doing.

There are so many free resources to learn whatever you want online.

1 Like

Re: Increasing In ICT Knowledge by born2begreat(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks for your advice. The lady works in a company and she’s been working remotely from home since the lockdown. I will continue learning my python until i’m good enough. Thank you

spoilerx:

don quit yet. peanut salary would still help with cost of internet which u need.

u need to pick one area and focus on it.

don't try doing too much. pick one and study alot on it .

Also ask ur friend, if she is good enough to attract remote offers, she knows what she is doing.

There are so many free resources to learn whatever you want online.
Re: Increasing In ICT Knowledge by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
spoilerx:

Networking
Cyber security
programming
Machine learning

tanks
Re: Increasing In ICT Knowledge by spoilerx: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
born2begreat:
Thanks for your advice. The lady works in a company and she’s been working remotely from home since the lockdown. I will continue learning my python until i’m good enough. Thank you

if you like python .

check out

https://www.dr-chuck.com/

he has free python courses for beginners + a free ebook too .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Programming And Cyber Security. / Is It Too Early To Start Learning React? / Web Developer Needed To Work On A Billion Naira Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.