Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) (59702 Views)

Man Who Stole The Bike Of A Person With Disability Has Been Caught (video) / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by ojinku(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
dennisworld1:
It happened at obiaruku delta state embarassed

O boy, u get eye pass eagle
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by mrsfavour(f): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
Why? What is different about this week or next than the last 3. Give me specifics or I am going to start thinking you're just another fear mongerer. People have to eat. Not all of us have enough room in our houses for weeks worth of food. I don't understand this. What are they not telling us
To me it seems they add another week to this virus. I'm about ready to throw up my hands and cautiously start getting out of this isolation. There hasn't been at least 0.1 % of the population in Abuja that has gotten the virus.virus that have not killed upto 5 people and it's all over , bokoharam and herdsmen kills hundreds no one is shutting down.
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
This lockdown is affecting police business as well. When a customer appears, they have to recoup their past losses.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Samuels90: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
STENON:
Why not collect the fufu and give him back his bike ? Nigeria Police and their entitlement SMH!!
Collect the fufu and use it as what, evidence that they re working. Not nice
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Esthercakes(f): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please provide information, where did this happen?
CHIOMAEZEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DirI4DA-3dI

An elderly Nigerian man is left frustrated and confused; he used his bike to go buy fufu in a faraway market that he and his household will heat, only to be flagged down by the Nigerian police force.

His bike is then seized, and the police now demanded he departs with some money before his bike is released.

If the government is not providing us relief items, and we are not meant to go buy what to eat; is the lockdown an avenue to starve us to death?
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by oxiide22(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
Why? What is different about this week or next than the last 3. Give me specifics or I am going to start thinking you're just another fear mongerer. People have to eat. Not all of us have enough room in our houses for weeks worth of food. I don't understand this. What are they not telling us
To me it seems they add another week to this virus. I'm about ready to throw up my hands and cautiously start getting out of this isolation. There hasn't been at least 0.1 % of the population in Abuja that has gotten the virus.
come to my area here..
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by loretta3(f): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
That’s why they never end up well, police and exploitation go hand in hand.
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by GermanMelania: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
To me it seems they add another week to this virus. I'm about ready to throw up my hands and cautiously start getting out of this isolation. There hasn't been at least 0.1 % of the population in Abuja that has gotten the virus.

You have a point. The govt isn't handling the food and income part well at all. People who have not eaten will not comply. Pls understand the sudfering behind covid however. But no be this okada man bring corona yet it is for our collective lives. A better approach is needed. One could argue he could have found somethinv else close to him to eat instead of using bike to buy fufu. I hope this video gets to the right authorities..this guy was not congregating. The lockdown isn't about being imprisoned in your own home. Even the police that brought him back home exposed themselves instead of just letting okada man go. But understand also for everyone of him there are 20 other okada people out there not buying fufu but riding
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by ochiosa(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is delta state OBIARUKU to be precise , the problem there is more than the virus itself. They even put hands in his pocket to collect the small small change sef
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by LabDNA: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Being poor in this country is a crime against yourself and your children unborn.

Avoid poverty.
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Boyohhh: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by undefeateds: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
You're a cow. When I made thread telling the world to stock up their homes where were you? na now u want go buy food so you can enable the spread abi?

shoot anyone insight
u are senseless bro,
where is the money to stock up the house, I wonder what u guys use to think, so if coronavirus no kill person,u want hunger to kill them abi, stop defending nonsense, motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Legendguru: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
ye
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by GreatResearcher: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
undefeateds:

u are senseless bro,
where is the money to stock up the house, I wonder what u guys use to think, so if corona no kill person,u want hunger to kill them abi, stop defending nonsense, motherfucker
So as he was going out to buy the food, where did he get the money from?
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by MissOpe(f): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Who else noticed that the man looks like Regina Daniel's husband(Ned Nwoko) .... Or abi na my eyes...
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Some of our police officers behave like uncivilized people.....
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by GreatResearcher: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

You see how foolish you are?

Buy food with what money?

Some workers have not received February salary (eg all goverment university lecturers)
Many other workers have not been paid last month too.
Aside that, which money will a conductor, pepper seller, hawkers etc will use to stock food?

Common sense is indeed not common.
The man going out to buy, where did he get the money from? The conductor going out to buy food in order to enable the spread of the virus, where is he getting the money from?
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by STENON(f): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rapmoney:

Collect which fufu? Did they contribute one naira to the fufu?
but that's better than collecting his only source of income and transport from him.
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Goovo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Shoot anyone insight. Stay at home una no hear
talk with sense pls

Someone shouldn't go out to buy food abi?
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by xcesspaschal(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Shoot anyone insight. Stay at home una no hear

U re an idiots..... thank to ur parents for providing for ewu like u.
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just little time and money
Am gonna evaporate this poo-hole angry
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by duptie(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dia fada�
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by klax(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
May be the bike has Corona or the bike itself is a suspect because as far Nigeria police is concern everything is a suspect we've seen generator, goat, vulture, cow taken to cuustody as suspect.
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by undefeateds: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
So as he was going out to buy the food, where did he get the money from?
let me assume that u are just a little kid, that his father just got some money to stock up the house before this lockdown,
so, someone that doesn't have any foodstuffs again in the house, that GOD just show mercy,and perhaps his family members transfer to his account,so u will tell him not to go out to withdraw some money,and buy food, so hunger should kill him and his children, guy think now, don't be wicked.
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by davidafia9(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by biggy26: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tpave:
That's too harsh. The man even displayed the akpu
Igbo man, looooool! Akpu
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by belcom10(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
"heat" bawo. grin

CHIOMAEZEH:

An elderly Nigerian man is left frustrated and confused; he used his bike to go buy fufu in a faraway market that he and his household will heat, only to be flagged down by the Nigerian police force.

His bike is then seized, and the police now demanded he departs with some money before his bike is released.

If the government is not providing us relief items, and we are not meant to go buy what to eat; is the lockdown an avenue to starve us to death?
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The man going out to buy, where did he get the money from? The conductor going out to buy food in order to enable the spread of the virus, where is he getting the money from?
When you make use of that thing in your head well, you'll understand my analogies better.
Untill then, manage the small pocket money they gave you well because in few months to come, I believe common sense and reality will catch up with you.
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Zendinho(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiley[quote author=Ennyhorlar post=88152571]I sure sey this man go don make mouth for e house

“DEM NO FIT CATCH ME! Who dem be” ;

Guy.... I don break my ribs oooo
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Daviddoma(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended / Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.